Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
JacksonVapor

Smoke On The Water - Weston

This is technically a cigar bar, BUT, they have a very knowledgable, friendly guy who runs the hookah department. Wow, is this place sweet! They have tons of stock (the place also has the largest humidor in Florida and stocks hookah accessories as well) so you can not only smoke there, but also in the comfort of your own home.

I got there frequently for sports and to enjoy stogies. The hookah aspect is an added bonus.

This place just got a big renovation and re-did their already States largest humidor. I don't want to sound like a shill, (I'm a regular there) but it's a really great spot and off the beaten path in Weston. Can't rave about this place enough. Haven't indulged in a hookah in a while, but probably will sooner than later.

Sign in to follow this