Re-Made Homemade Hookah

Coleman

So over the summer I made a very crappy homemade hookah that worked decently, but the bottle i used as the base seemed so small so i thought i can make this better easily. So just yesterday i remembered it needed improvement and remembered I had some large bottles laying around. So I took apart the home built stem and home built downstem completely replacing them with better stuff. I now no longer have any soda can parts involved mainly plastic that doesnt get heated or anything so it should be ok. When I get the chance i shall post pictures. I have found one problem will be a bowl the only bowl i am able to use on it is homemade fruit bowls such as an apple bowl or a pear bowl (which I actually dont mind). Hopefully this one will be loads better than my last haha

:good2:

• 5 weeks later...
[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1283964535' post='481619']
So over the summer I made a very crappy homemade hookah that worked decently, but the bottle i used as the base seemed so small so i thought i can make this better easily. So just yesterday i remembered it needed improvement and remembered I had some large bottles laying around. So I took apart the home built stem and home built down stem completely replacing them with better stuff. I now no longer have any soda can parts involved mainly plastic that doesn't get heated or anything so it should be ok. When I get the chance i shall post pictures. I have found one problem will be a bowl the only bowl i am able to use on it is homemade fruit bowls such as an apple bowl or a pear bowl (which I actually dont mind). Hopefully this one will be loads better than my last haha

:good2:
[/quote]

Any pictures of it ? my brother and a friend have been deciding on how to make a hookah from parts :D