College-Vendor

delSol_si

[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.college-vendor.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
[color="#800080"][b][font="Verdana"]Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here. [/font][/b][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[b]College-Vendor.com[/b]

[b]Product Selection: [/b]Limited, but a lot of good selections on their part
[b]Pricing: [/b]Competitive, about normal market price

[b]Ordered: [/b]1x 250g Tangiers Rude Mint

[b]Packaging: [/b]Tobacco was wrapped with a paper bag and tape shut
[b]Shipping Time: [/b]Pretty fast for a California to Texas delivery
[b]Shipping Charges: [/b]Ridiculous. Paid $10.45 for shipping on 250g of Tangiers... Came first class Postage cost to them $2.93

[b]Communication:[/b] Emailed me when shipped personally not automated.

[b]Problem Resolution:[/b] N/A

[b]Overall:[/b] 5/10 I am getting to the point where I make a lot of small orders and few big ones. And the fact that they made more on me from the shipping than they did the product, really rubs me the wrong way. They could have at least sent it Priority USPS and I probably wouldn't have been so mad. For a fledgling business they are off to a good start, get a better shipping policy and Get off MF as your checkout system and you will be on your way. As soon as MF realizes you sell tobacco, your account will be shut down.

Saw their website the other day for first time. Sent an email and they got back to me but they didn't answer all my questions and they gave me prices that didn't match their site, they didn't take off the forum discount, wouldn't give me a number to call them and didn't call me back when they said they would and never called back and it was a $350++ order. Sometimes to save a few dollars it just isn't worth going through the effort I was putting in to try and place an order. I would rather pay more and just send in the order to a real vendor, know they will answer my questions and ship the product when you place the order. If I did go with the kids I would have maybe save 10% or more but who knows when it would have shipped or how and when I would get it and if there was a problem would they be there, could they fix the problem if there was one. do they have the money to stand behind what they are doing which is running to the companies because they are located right by many of them. They stock next to nothing from what I gathered and were not familiar with a lot of the flavors I was interested in. I don't know but I think I made the right choice going with a proven known vendor. One that in the past if I had a problem thought nothing of replacing the product without question without shipping stuff back and getting into a big procedure. I wouldn't order from them unless maybe if I wanted a beer pong table or something.