Hi from Oslo, Norway

A Turkish friend of mine introduced me to the hookah one year ago and I've been in love with it ever since.So far I've only tried the tobacco you can buy in Norway (at the moment that's only Nakhla, at least it's the only thing I've gotten hold of in Oslo), but I'm getting my VISA card soon, and I'm thinking of buying some of the better tobacco from the internet.Sadly my mother is not as found of the hookah as me, and she doesn't like me smoking it at all. As for now this means that I'm only able to smoke when I'm at my friends house, but then again I think it's much better to smoke in social sitouations than to do it all alone.So far I've not seen a single scandinavian memeber, I guess hookah-smoking isn't as usual here as it is many other places of the world. Anyways, I hope to be able to have a good time here, and learn alot about hookah, tobaccos and that kind of stuff.

welcome, sounds like your in the same boat as me, my mom is pissed at my friend for buying me my first hookah :P but i think its better to smoke with friends, shareing the hookah isure you dont get so light headed you fall, just a nice hookah haze :D