Fantasia Tobacco Anyone?

Hello guys, just figured I'd join this great forum because I've been a hookah lover for the past 6 years, own about 6 different hookahs, and basically just wanted to share something with the other hookah lovers. I am not sure if I am allowed to post a classified here, but i figured I'd give it a shot and if im not allowed then ill take it off

My buddies decided to get me a whole case of tobacco for new years and i have SOOO much of it that i simply do not need that much, i believe they got me every single flavor of the fantasia tobaccos, and i got about 5 jars of each flavor or something. Yes i know my friend couldnt just give me cash, instead they gave me a huge box that they ordered somehow from the company, dont ask..i have no idea why and how lol. Well i looked on hookah-shisha.com and i saw that the single jars go for $18.99 but if anyone wants any particular flavor, i will sell a jar for $12.00 + $2 shipping.

I want to try to get it out by the end of january becuase i have a huge box standing in my living room right now and i want to get rid of all of them because i dont smoke THAT much hookah lol

let me know guys if anyone is interested.

[quote name='elite-fusion' date='31 December 2009 - 09:55 AM' timestamp='1262271301' post='442716']
and i saw that the single jars go for $18.99 but if anyone wants any particular flavor, i will sell a jar for $12.00 + $2 shipping.

let me know guys if anyone is interested.
[/quote]

I could be potentially interested but for $14 i'd rather buy tangiers.

with those prices kid you're not gonna have what you want by the end of january.

Since this is your first post you probably won't get a sale. We don't know you. Or even if this is a scam. Sorry buddy try again when you have been here a while.