A Funny Church Story

Eden

I started smoking shisha when i was 17 years old, a cousin of mine introduced it to me and i loved it.  So i got some of my friends into it, and we began having hookah sessions every weekend.  It was a blast, and we were always looking for new places to go because if the parents found out we would be in trouble.  One of my friends in a pastors son and we found that the basement of the church was a wonderful place to smoke hookah.  We would sit in the sunday school rooms on couches and talk all night long.  Well one evening his parents decided to come down and talk to us.  The hookah was sitting on a table in the middle of the room.  Niether parents said a thing about it and they left after about 10 min.  The next day my friends mother approached him and said that she smelled something she hadnt smelled since colledge.  My friend told her that it was an incence burner, she baught the story

• 2 weeks later...
Something she hadn't smelled since college? So she smelled flavored tobacco back in her day? Thats cool... Though, it really seems like she would be referring to marijuana. ANyways, thats a mighty incent burner.... with a hose.