Cairo Nights - San Francisco

sfhookah

So, I have been to Cairo Nights a few different times,
and each time has been great!

If you want to get there when there is not a lot of people around, try going during the day.
However, it does get crowded late at night, and stays open until I think 3 or 4 in morning!

There is a lot of good seating, including booth seating, chair seating, and a full floor seating area with pillows and cushions. Whether you are coming here by yourself, or with a group of people, you are sure to have a great time!

They don't serve drinks there... But you can bring drinks in from the coffee shop next door.

Cairo Nights also has a full list of hookah tobacco - the vanilla is good, as well as the Cairo Nights house blend.

They have many elaborate hookahs, with different hoses and designs to choose from.
And better yet, they allow you to blow smoke bubbles, and supply you with soap and trays and everything you need!

They have hip hop/dance music playing, and later in the night some dancing may go on.
Cairo Nights has a friendly staff, and they come by frequently to change the coals.

They have given me a great experience every time I go!

Khalid the owner is awesome/funny/hyper. hes always keepin movin' making sure everyone is enjoying there Shisha.. and if not he's always willing to change the tobacco flavor for you smile.gif its amazing how many reviews he has on Yelp within one year of being opened! If you go i recommend White peach and pommegrante. (not mixed together) just one or the other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
They're currently trying to sell this place, they spam it all over CL every day... I do a daily look for people selling a KM for cheap just for the hell of it and every day there's a new ad for this business.