Babylon Futbol Cafe

camelflage

Babylon Futbol Cafe is in the Skyline Area of Falls Church, off South Jefferson Drive.

Atmosphere: 4 out of 5. Babylon is an American-Mediterranean restaurant / sports bar / club, with a large restaurant section, a bar section, and an actual hookah lounge section complete with couches and mood lighting that is separated somewhat from the other sections. You can get hookah in any section, but the lounge area is definitely unbeatable in the area for comfortable hookah smoking. The only drawback is that on the weekends the try to be club-ish and play loud music for dancing, which can ruin your chill.

Hookah: 4 out of 5. they pack Al Fakher and possibly starbuzz. packs are decent but usually end up with a little mole hill on top your bowl. Quicklights as usual.

Service: 3 out of 5. This is my only trouble with Babylon, unless I am with a large group that has the owners attention, you can bank on waiting a while for any refills and sometimes you lapse between coals.

Food: 5 out of 5. Great food. More Americanized than some places but well-prepared.

Price: 4 out of 5. Hookahs are the usual $12 if i remember correctly, and the food is restaurant-standard pricing, not bad but not cheap.

Overall recommendation, this place is great if you wanna watch some sports, get some good drinks, and possibly dance during your hookah night. Good for large crowds if you get there early enough to score some couches in the lounge. 21+ after like 9 or 10 pm on the weekends.

http://www.babylonfc.com/