107 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Ready?

• I'm ready like Spongebob, man.
    • What's a 2012?
    • Yeah, but we're all gonna die.
    • I don't care. Alls I knows is that my hookah will be by my side when it comes around.
    • 2012 is a fluke.

I will be sitting in a non-smoking area, smoking hookah the day the world ends.
With my middle finger high."Whats killing us now, bitches?!"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (mustang_steve @ Aug 31 2009, 02:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2012 is when I shall shed my disguise and reveal myself to the world. Not to mention my intergalactic space-travel horse "Diptard" will be back (the name fits, there was life on Venus until he ate too many burritos and farted there). Hopefully he's wiser this time....

Best thing I've ever quoted lol.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought that someone had found out that 2012 wasn't gonna to destroy the world but that a huge disaster was going to occur that would wipe out 1/3 of the country.....i can't remember where i had heard this...or if it was true or not but it's still pretty interesting. i can think of a million things that would knock out 1/3 of the population.

QUOTE (bellaxovita @ Nov 14 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought that someone had found out that 2012 wasn't gonna to destroy the world but that a huge disaster was going to occur that would wipe out 1/3 of the country.....i can't remember where i had heard this...or if it was true or not but it's still pretty interesting. i can think of a million things that would knock out 1/3 of the population.

Oh that was me. I was drunk.

i read in the news that people are calling nasa and freaking out asking shit like if a planet is going to collide with the earth or how the world is going to end. there was even 1 person who asked if she should kill her kids and herself to save them from suffering. personally i hope mass suicide happens it will get rid of a lot of stupid people. also i heard the world is ending december 31st 2009 because the calendar ends there.

QUOTE (destructo @ Nov 19 2009, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i read in the news that people are calling nasa and freaking out asking shit like if a planet is going to collide with the earth or how the world is going to end. there was even 1 person who asked if she should kill her kids and herself to save them from suffering. personally i hope mass suicide happens it will get rid of a lot of stupid people. also i heard the world is ending december 31st 2009 because the calendar ends there.

Until the calendar company prints another. wink.gif

Oh wait, mine continues on to january 1 2010. My phone even goes to like 2020! Don't worry, we're fine.