Zaghloul

Hold up are we talking about straight up zag or Nakhla zag? Is the
Nakhla zag supposed to be used with screen/foil or is it no different
than normal zag? I bought 50g's for like a buck, haven't tried it yet...

I've tried Nakhla Zag both with and without foil, and man, that stuff is nasty. Without foil it cooks into a hard cake in no time, and it produces very little smoke as compared to flavored varieties. It's kind of how I imagine burning cow manure would taste.

Hey Tang, have you ever made up a batch of your tobacco without any flavoring agents in it besides the molasses and tried smoking it? I'd imagine as unflavored tobaccos go that it'd be worlds better than Zag.

[quote name='Buford']Hey Tang, have you ever made up a batch of your tobacco without any flavoring agents in it besides the molasses and tried smoking it?  I'd imagine as unflavored tobaccos go that it'd be worlds better than Zag.[/quote]Yes, I have tried other stuff, other than molasses. I made a corn syrup tobacco, like the other brands, for fun, to see what it would be like and even dyed it a light red color. I have experimented with other sweetners which I will keep secret for they represent a really tasty (although more expensive) future product.

• 4 weeks later...
Yesterday i bought a 50 gram pack of zaghoul to try. I didn't know that there are at least 2 different kinds "Atomic bomb " strength and  "Napalm " bomb strength. I did realize I had to approach it with awe. I should have looked here before, you guys wrote not to put the charcoal on foil, but straight on the tobacco. Also I was smoking in semi-darkness and it seemed that not much smoke was comming so i took one nice toke. I felt like I was in 3 kinds of Hell and wanted to throw up, but I laid off for awhile. Tried it later, but like a Pavlov conditioning experiment, I was as sick as a dog  for a bit and weak for a few hours! Arf,arf.