Likespaceships

delSol_si

My vase broke on me. likespaceships offered to ship an extra he had lying around for $15. I used MF to send him $17 to cover MF fees and such. The vase was a Jumbo sized vase, so they are somewhat hard to come by. Got the package a couple days ago and WOW!!! This guy REALLY knows how to pack. I was concerned that the vase was going to show up cracked or broken, not with this seller!!! He wrapped the entire vase in several layers of big bubble wrap very tightly (I had to rip it because it was packed to good, lol). Then, he also had it in very BIG box surrounded by those inflatable packaging things AND TONS of packing peanuts!. I meant the ENTIRE box was FILLED with air pockets and peanuts. I don't think I have ever seen soo much care put into packaging. Stand up guy. Thanks likespaceships!!! smile.gif

• 2 months later...
Recieved the Km and treats from likespaceships and all i can say is, damn! Not only was the stuff packed so well but it was in amazing condition. You could drop kick this package and it would not phaze a thing. Also threw in extra shisha.....appreciate the ease and speed man.

No regrets, A+ seller.

j

• 2 months later...
So, I bought likespaceships Leila from him and let me say, what an awesome guy.

when I got the leila from him and he said he'd throw in some goodies...... now when i hear goodies i think like, a couple of 50g's maybe.....

No, he included a 250 and 100 of JM (smores and kahlua), a mixed bag of CH coals and exotica easy lights (the two coals i use on a regular basis), precut foil and some quick lights.

He shipped the day he got the money order and overall i would trade with him again in an instant. Thanks again!