Look Ah Hookah In Rochester, Ny

whitewhiteliesx

I just got into hookah recently, and this is the only lounge I've been to so far but I absolutely love it. It's super laid back and chill. It just feels really homey with the random board games, a few TV's and some old couches and pillows. Everyone is super helpful and super nice. The owner is a darling and always willing to help you out. The deals are great! All you can smoke on Wednesdays for nine bucks. They sell hookahs and other things there as well. If anyone is stopping by Rochester, I highly suggest checking it out! :]

• 1 month later...
Look ah Hookah Lounge
4139 West Henrietta Road
Henrietta, New York 14623

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was in Rochester this weekend and verified. They are at: [color="#3A3B3A"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]1635 E. Henrietta Rd now. Since I was last there they totally revamped their stock of shisha and coals. I was extremely impressed. Their hookah lounge area is probably the coolest I've ever seen...it reminds me of a mini dave and busters. I haven't actually paid to use it yet.[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='avielth' timestamp='1295324087' post='494747']
I was in Rochester this weekend and verified. They are at: [color="#3a3b3a"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]1635 E. Henrietta Rd now. Since I was last there they totally revamped their stock of shisha and coals. I was extremely impressed. Their hookah lounge area is probably the coolest I've ever seen...it reminds me of a mini dave and busters. I haven't actually paid to use it yet.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
next time I come "home" I will have to check them out.
Ray.

• 1 year later...
they have two other locations one in 452 w. ridge rd rochester ny, and one in 1075 ridge rd webster ny. They have some specials for their lounges currently is a really nice place to hang and chill in it.