Newbie From The Needles, California Area...

Hello, my name is Melissa, & I reside in the Needles, California area!!! I joined this forum because I am 37 years old, & I want to find other likeminded people who also reside in my area that share this same interest as I do!!! I have a rather sad story to share with anyone who would care to read this!!! Back on November 27 th, of 2005, my then 18 year old son passed away in his sleep due to a seizure that he had, so therefore, to this very day, I have not been able to RELAX @ all!!! I realize that his 3 rd anniversary is fastly approaching, & that is what got me wanting to be introduced what the wonderful world of hookahs is all about!!! I am willing to do anything that will help me to RELAX, & perhaps smoking a hookah just might help me to accomplish just that!!! So if you are interested in helping me to RELAX by smoking a hookah, then please don't keep me waiting!!! I want to be able to feel good again!!! Thank you for taking the time to read this message!!! Have a wonderful day to all who shall read this... girl_to_take_umbrage2.gif

Hey Melissa,

Wow, I am so sorry to hear about your son. I honestly know what you mean by needing to relax. I went through a time when I was depressed, almost a year ago, and I was having anxiety and panic attacks, and I picked up smoking and it really did help me. When ever I felt like I was going to have an attack I sat down and had a cigarette, and it really did help.

I am actually from Mohave Valley, AZ so I know where Needles is, I am 19, I live in Los Angeles now, but I'm not sure, I might have known your son.

Either way, good luck with everything. Be strong.

Alex
UMGD

QUOTE (alexgruve87 @ Oct 28 2008, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Melissa,

Wow, I am so sorry to hear about your son. I honestly know what you mean by needing to relax. I went through a time when I was depressed, almost a year ago, and I was having anxiety and panic attacks, and I picked up smoking and it really did help me. When ever I felt like I was going to have an attack I sat down and had a cigarette, and it really did help.

I am actually from Mohave Valley, AZ so I know where Needles is, I am 19, I live in Los Angeles now, but I'm not sure, I might have known your son.

Either way, good luck with everything. Be strong.

Alex
UMGD

My Dearest Alex,

Thank you for responding to my message!!! I certaintly hope that you knew my son!!! His name was Andrew James Smith & he attended River Valley High School!!! He was due to graduate from that school back on 06, so he was a lil bit older then you cuz he would of been 21 now!!! As you can imagine, I do miss him like crazy because I was told that he had a lot of friends @ River Valley, & that school was awesome to him & I also miss my daily interactions that I had with them!!! I wish that perhaps by some miracle you did know him because he was an awesome son, & an awesome friend to all who had the oppertunity to know him!!! Have a wonderful day!!! Keep in touch!!! Missy

QUOTE (missyluvshookahs @ Oct 28 2008, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello, my name is Melissa, & I reside in the Needles, California area!!! I joined this forum because I am 37 years old, & I want to find other likeminded people who also reside in my area that share this same interest as I do!!! I have a rather sad story to share with anyone who would care to read this!!! Back on November 27 th, of 2005, my then 18 year old son passed away in his sleep due to a seizure that he had, so therefore, to this very day, I have not been able to RELAX @ all!!! I realize that his 3 rd anniversary is fastly approaching, & that is what got me wanting to be introduced what the wonderful world of hookahs is all about!!! I am willing to do anything that will help me to RELAX, & perhaps smoking a hookah just might help me to accomplish just that!!! So if you are interested in helping me to RELAX by smoking a hookah, then please don't keep me waiting!!! I want to be able to feel good again!!! Thank you for taking the time to read this message!!! Have a wonderful day to all who shall read this... girl_to_take_umbrage2.gif
Hi Melissa I got your message and if it's of any relevance my would be older sister died when she was 3 months old from SIDS so i know about needing to relax, alos i would love to smoke with you some time but tis hard to find time due to school and work...So i don't know when we would be able to but welcome to the forum everyone is really nice here and will help you with whatever you need including me, So enjoy.