What are your other hobbies?

[url="http://www.turbo-kits.com/s2000_turbo_kits.htmlIntercooler"]http://www.turbo-kits.com/s2000_turbo_kits...htmlIntercooler[/url], BOV, Wastegate, turbo, manifold, piping, everything.... 4k. Do it. Then drive that pile down to Vegas and I'll show you what HoldOnNotDoneAcceleratingmeans.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Abide']19 and a college student here too, majoring in Computer Science
(programming nerd woohoo!). Besides the obvious hookah smoking I've
become quite the pipe afficianado and really enjoy it, i would say just
as much as the hookah but they are too different to really compare.

So heres my pipes.

I used to be big into car audio and all that when i had my 98 accord
coupe. I rewired the entire dash lighting and had a sweet stereo system
in there, but I got rid of it May of last year for an 05 Honda S2000.
Ive worked on the clutch a little, but thats it for performance. Maybe
some exhaust and a s/c or a turbo this summer. Last trip to the track i
made 5 runs. My best was a 14.425 @ 99.8MPH was hot in the summer and
my first time ever taking it out. Dumping the clutch at 6000 rpm is a
rush every time!  

Other than all this I basically just chill with friends all day on my giant bean bag and watch tv and smoke.[/quote]I have an S as well (MY03).  You visit S2Ki much?I'm into cars (wrenching, auto-x, detailing), music (live shows, punk, ska, jazz), computers (not so much as in college) and video games.  I've also got quite an extensive DVD collection.

[quote name='Yashman19'][quote name='jeans']
I am a college student who likes to keep stats for folkstyle wrestling (high school/college style) and play MarioKart instead of studying for finals. And drinking. Drinking while playing MarioKart.
Oh, and knitting.[/quote]No. freaking..way... Me and my friends thought we were the only ones who drank while playing mario kart... Infact, we even came up with a drinking game for mario kart...Have to sort of play using the honor system, but when the first place person finishes his first lap, he has to take a four count of beer, the 2nd place person who finishes a lap takes a 3 count, 3rd place takes a 2 count, and 4th place takes a 1 count. When you finish your lap, you need to drop your controller and take your counts, then pick up the controller. It gives the 4th place person a chance to catch up, since they have to take fewer counts.Also, whenever you get hit with any item, you need to drink a 1 count, but you don't have to drop the controller... And at the end of the race, you need to take one more set of counts for whatever place you finished in.With this system, it really makes the matches go back and fourth, and is quite fun, even for people who arn't as good. But to be honest...I'm the freaking man at mario kart, not to brag or anything Oh and also, my best friend (girl) taught me how to knit while smoking. I can make beenies now :) Its pretty fun to knit while smoking. Gives you something to do.[img]http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/6637/kristensmokingnknitting9qs.jpg[/img][/quote]
awww that is so cute. she looks so adorable knitting and smoking!

Yeah, she's my wingman (er..woman) when it comes to hookah. Probably
one of the only girls that likes to smoke as much as me, if you can
believe that... I'm at freaking college, and I haven't come across too
many girls that enjoy the hookah. I'm gunna be honest, I'm a little
bumed...

heck yeah aronparsons  i practically live on S2Ki.com   i
keep telling myself that ill make the dragon ball run one of these
days. I really just want to get into some autocross, but were kinda
hard pressed for a road course here in Louisiana.

[quote name='Yashman19']Yeah, she's my wingman (er..woman) when it comes to hookah. Probably
one of the only girls that likes to smoke as much as me, if you can
believe that... I'm at freaking college, and I haven't come across too
many girls that enjoy the hookah. I'm gunna be honest, I'm a little
bumed...[/quote]Its weird, I got like two or three girls who like to come in, smoke a hookah and knit....its weird. Makes me want to get married.

I'm 22 and about to get my BFA in Graphic Design at Academy of Art University in SF. I own a 1940 chevy 4-dr that is almost all hot rodded out except for a new paint job (soon). Very fast. I currently work with my friends at a local pet shop (no pets). I am a bit of cigar connoisseur. I drink wine (i love the labels most of all, it's the designer side of me). I spend most my time with my girlfriend (of 4 years) and my friends just watching movies, drinking, snowboarding, gambling, cliff jumping (into ICE COLD water). Oh and I play guitar a little bit.

Im 22 and a senior at a large southern public university where Im
majoring in history.  Im a member of a fraternity and I work at
the library (its more interesting than it sounds, really) in my free
time.  Besides smoking the hookah, I mess with my car, a 2001
Mustang GT, and spend time outdoors hunting, fishing, camping,
etc.  My newest hobby is looking for a job, the dealine for which
is rather quickly approaching.

wow that is hot with that girl smoking and knitting...lol um yeah i'm 18 and at a University...I enjoy long walks on the...oh wait never mind. I enjoy snowboarding, wakeboarding, graphic design, computers, my 86 yota pickup(5spd, 4x4, 3"lift,etc) being in the mountians, camping or what not...but yeah it seems all i do though is go to school and work. anyways....

• 1 month later...
If it's outdoors, I'm probably into it, or have been into it. I own a built up Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that I've taken to Moab, and I plan on running the Rubicon Trail this summer as well.When I'm not doing that, I'm participating in shooting sports of various times. I shoot clays, high power rifle competitions, IDPA, CAS, and have started getting involved with BPCR matches as well. Oh, I hunt too, when I'm able.I'm an EMT-B, looking at starting my paramedic certification soon, and have started the process of getting hired onto a fire department as well. I rock climb extensivly, and am on a SAR team.Oh, I break horses too, when I have time.

Hookah Duck...yalls(yes im from texas...shut up haha) Production values are amazing. When i was in theatre a few years ago...ours sucked...Our oklahoma set was pretty nice though.My hobbies...Music(Primus(or any les project for that matter) Death In June, Alien Sex Fiend, The Who, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Behemoth, Black Dahlia Murder, The Chieftans, Ravi SHankar, Miles Davis, Johnny Cash, Willie, The Beatles, Flaming Lips,Starlight Mints, Tom Petty....just a idea) I enjoy Battlefield 2 and CS:Source....I was hardcore into Magic for awhile..I love classic big bodys..none of this new fangled Ricer stuff for me...I want to be able to kick my car and it to break my foot...and have a rumble like a bass note. And Classic style Cruiser motorcylces.My car of choce at the moment that im saving for is a Late 60s cadillac Hearse that I plan on hot-rodding...mmm gas prices.And other than that im currently enjoying a 2 year "break" from high school till i go to college for Auto Tech.Im a projectionist at a movie theatre(we are going digital soon...only Digi theatre in texas)And i eat and sleep and read alot.Im bored at work hense all the typing.

Oh and im a avid pipe smoker....My pride and joy right now is a simple meershaum churchwarden with a BEAAAAUTIFUL stem...I never knew how much flavour i was missing with briar till i smoked out of a meershaum. And Ashton Rainy Day is my blend of choice at the moment.

we need a edit button lol..And fire.....I LOOOOVE fire:[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Didgerijam/bday030.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Didgerijam/bday031.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Didgerijam/agsfg.jpg[/img]Id also like to add...if its not obvious by my name...im a Star Wars fan boy