Tembo Shisha

Johnny_D

Post your reviews below for Tembo Shisha Tobacco. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Tembo Shisha(flavour)

tembo fraise bonbon (strawberry candy)

Setup: generic brandless 35 inch egyptian with a nammor hose. with 3 cococha coals on the sides. standard egyptian clay bowl that holds 15g of shisha.

the coal setup:

Appearance: red and very moist. the cut reminds me of al fakher, while the tobacco itself looks a bit like starbuzz (it has those same little stems in it)

Smell: when just opened it smells a little weird, thats all i can say about it (the right term doesn`t come to mind at the moment). after letting it acclimate in the tub the smell gradually became better, and eventually it smelled a lot like nakhla strawberry (which i think is a decent flavor).

Smoke: the first ten minutes it takes a little while to get going, but after that you`re in flavour country. the smoke is smooth and milky, but not as thick as fantasia for example.

Flavor: it tastes alot like al fakher strawberry, but stronger.

Buzz: i did not notice anything. it could be washed but i`m not 100% sure and will inform with the vendor that i bought it from.

Duration: i`ve been smoking for a good hour now and the flavor became a little less dominant than before but i can still enjoy it. the smoke volume hasn`t changed much.

Overall: 8/10. i`m glad i tried it out, but won`t purchase it on a regular basis due to the high price (which could be lower in other countries, because the tax on tobacco products is ridiculous over here. the price for a pack of marlboro is 4 euros).

ingredients: glucose syrup, tobacco (duh), glycerine and flavoured molasses.

some extra pics:

it shows a production/expiration date and a batch-number (could be useful to inform eachother about bad batches and such).

the hole setup that i used for this bowl:

tembo raisin namanga (grape)

no pictures this time unfortunately, but i used the same coal setup as in the last picture.

Setup: generic brandless 35 inch egyptian with a nammor hose. with 3 cococha coals on the sides. standard egyptian clay bowl that holds 15g of shisha.

Appearance: dark brown with lots of juices. the cut reminds me of al fakher, while the tobacco itself looks a bit like starbuzz.

Smell: i can`t place it, its very sweet but it doesn`t smell like grape. acclimating didn`t change anything.

Smoke: takes a little while to get going but after that the coulds are huge and milky.

Flavor: sweet but nothing like grape. the flavor is decent but not impressive.

Buzz: none, i think its washed. the vendor hasn`t gotten back to me on that yet.

Duration: an hour and a half, the smoke died out after that.

Overall: 7/10. the flavour is alright, but not just nothing spectacular. the huge clouds are the best thing about it imo.

ingredients: glucose syrup, tobacco, glycerine and flavoured molasses.