It’s Pat!

dizzing

[quote name='Pat Robertson']"Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to
appease the EU, the United Nations or the United States of America,"
Robertson said on the January 5 program. "God says, 'This land belongs
to me, and you'd better leave it alone.' "[/quote]old news by now, i know, but reminds me of the discussion that was being had on the Race thread.  i'm going to keep judgements out of this, but i just wanted to point out that i think it's very strange how robertson sides with the idea that israel is meant for the jews and not the muslims.  sorry, but isn't he a christian?  it's odd to me that he would take sides in such an issue.  i seem to recall that historically christians have been fighting over that land just as much as anyone else (crusades?).

You forgot hate spewing demagogue who has strayed VERY far from the teachings of Christ.This is just my opinion, but this time I know I'm not wrong!Even though I was ordained online for $35,  still think I bring more dignity and credibility to the Christian church than that petty little hate monger.

I haven't followed this very much because anything to do with a nutjob (opinion) proclaiming that God is keeping the heathens off his holy land really just make me angry.
I think the part the really gets me going is that he is doing this with such conviction and belief that what he is saying is true.  No one can claim such things!  No one.  This is just one Christian and is messed up (opinion) of current world events.  Let's play Pat and blame events on God's will!
Ah, Christianity - Beloved crutch of the intelectually deviant.   <--OPINION

[quote name='Sariél']You forgot hate spewing demagogue who has strayed VERY far from the teachings of Christ.This is just my opinion, but this time I know I'm not wrong!Even though I was ordained online for $35,  still think I bring more dignity and credibility to the Christian church than that petty little hate monger.[/quote]Why pay $35? Its just a reregistration service...I did it for free at www.ulc.org. My father had been a member since '59.