Havn’t smoked yet...

c4r80n

But my first hookah is on the way. I smoke cigars but I am looking forward to smoking my first hookah smoke. Here's what I got:Item: Social Smoke Gemini IIQuantity: 1Choose Color: Frosted White; Choose Al Amir Flavor: Double Apple; Choose Al Amir Flavor: Mixed Fruit; Choose Al Amir Flavor: Strawberry; 3 Kings Quick Light Coal; Mouth TipsItem: Al Waha Hookah Tobacco - 50 Gram BoxQuantity: 1Choose Al Waha Flavor: LemonItem: Nakhla Hookah Tobacco - 50 Gram BoxQuantity: 1Choose Nakhla Flavor: GrapeItem: Al-Fakher Premium Tobacco - 50 Gram BoxQuantity: 1Choose 50g Al-Fakher Flavor: Double AppleI decided to try a few brands...find out which is good. Everyone here seems different, so it has to be just a taste preference and not just bad brand good brand.

Welcome!
I'd just like to say something about your tobacco selection...the AF two apples, you will find quite powerful.  The best way to go about it is to mix it in proportions or about 60/40, or better, in favour of something else.  I actually like the flavour of the two apple but I could never see myself smoking a whole bowl of it by itself.
Just thought I'd impart that bit of knowlege unto you, who knows what you'll think of 'em?