Help Me With My Next Big Order!

the flavor horchata is a mexican rice milk drink that has a cinnamon flavor to it. So its milky vanilla-y cinnamon-y. Also with the phunnel, they are huge, im talkin massive. i understand the small holds about 35grams, and the medium is in the range of 50. At least thats my understanding. All in all looks like a good bunch to me.

edit: if you were to try natural coals i would suggest belgin natural disks from MNH for you. I say that because they are the same size and shape as quicklights, but they are naturals so they will taste less. Edited by SimplexCoda

The Nakhla and Al Waha Cappuccinos are both pretty good. Can't really go wrong with either one.

I would recommend the small funnel (i def. think its big enough), the bowl will last a while... I don't like quicklights so I'd recommend exoticas, coconaras, canary japanese. And tangiers horchata is my favorite smoke, so i'd recommend it. I have some tasty peach now and its good, just not as great as I had expected. I'd recommend k-peach or melon blend instead. If you want a tangiers cherry the lucid k-cherry is money. Edited by Jeff_T

Thanks for your input guys. I wasn't aware the phunnel bowls were so big. I'll probably wind up going with a small now instead of a medium. And natural coals shaped like quicklites sounds awesome, i think i'm definitely going to give them a try, thanks Coda biggrin.gif

Sorry for not really responding till now, had just about the most hellish two days of my life haha.