Algiers Hookah And Shisha In Fort Collins, Co

Sethram

I figure I'll post since I've seen there's a few on these forums in Fort Collins

In Fort Collins just off of Laurel and College back behind the Coldstone sits cozy little Algiers. It's a rather small lounge that seats maybe 15 or 20 people max, but that's a benefit in my mind. The staff running it is friendly and knowledgeable. Every once in a while they'll get a new hire who is a little out of the loop when it comes to hookah, but generally they pick up quick. The employees instantly recognize anyone who's there for their third or second time, and generally take the time to learn names. The managers there stress the importance of socializing with customers so they're always up for a chat.

As for shisha, they carry Al Waha, Al Amir, Al Fakher, Nakhla, Layalina, and they now have Fumari as a recent addition. (Forgive me for any spelling errors, at least you're not hearing me try to pronounce a couple of them)

And for a neat little plus, they've got a sort of tour going. Basically if you smoke all flavors they carry, you get a small little hookah. I can't quite remember the brand name, but it smokes well for its size and hasn't disappointed me yet. I also hear rumors of them putting names up on a plaque for those who've completed the tour.

If you're in FoCo, check it out.

• 1 year later...
This was the second hookah lounge I went to, and I was so pleased. They were pretty busy when we went in, but they found us a place to sit, and were so nice. The atmosphere was really chill, and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone in the colorado area!

• 2 months later...
i love algiers. also recently they opened a back section that seats atleast 20 people, with a fiber optic star ceiling. definitively worth checking out. im usually there atleast 4 nights a week.

• 4 months later...
The quality of Denver hookah lounges have become questionable to me as I have expanded my hookah knowledge. At times I've gone in to find there is only Starbuzz shesha is offered. Seeing as it is not my favorite, that becomes disapointing. To hear that there is a local Bar that carries such a varity of brands is refreshing! I might have to go on an adventure to Ft. Collins.

• 4 months later...
Definitely worth the drive! I've been a regular since a week after they opened. They've had a few terrible employees, but for the most part I like everyone there. It can be a tight space sometimes, but it adds to the atmosphere. Since the recent addition of a beautiful patio area, the place has doubled in size and did I mention - Its BEAUTIFUL?! seriously worth checking out if you are within 100 miles of Fort Collins!

• 9 months later...
This place is great. Compared to the places in boulder, it is definitely worth the drive. They have good selection of shisha to smoke and a great menu of house mixes. My only issue with this place is some of the employees are insanely snobby. I've ordered mixes that are personal favorites of mine that I wanted to have my friends try. The employees (yes multiple) scoffed at the order and as I went to the bathroom I overheard some shit talking at the counter as they made my mix. Nothing so bad that I wouldn't want to come back, but still...

Great place regardless.