Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Texas Tx Smokers

140 posts in this topic
El Paso all of the time. San Antonio in between. I go back to visit every few months after having lived there for 5 years. I went to Sultan's when it first opened and used to smoke with the owners all the time until 5AM. They're the reason I bought my first hookah biggrin.gif

I was surprised that no one at the hookah cafe in San Antonio I go to is on any of the forums. I know they're out there!

smokin from N. Dallas. Travel to Richardson and Irving alot. I hit up Al Amir's pretty often, if anyone knows of any better hookah bars in the area let me know and we can share a hookah there.

QUOTE (chinodos @ Jun 24 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smokin from N. Dallas. Travel to Richardson and Irving alot. I hit up Al Amir's pretty often, if anyone knows of any better hookah bars in the area let me know and we can share a hookah there.

alot of people talking about jasmine's in here. I work in Richardson and have never been, might have to check that place out anyone up for a smoke this weekend? _sheesha2__by_Majunka_aurore.gif

The only lounge I have been to is Sultan's and that was where I was first introduced to hookah smile.gif

Will be most likely hitting up Stratosphere later on this year with Morgan because I will be in that area and he goes to school up there. Very excited about it because of happy hour and bowls of Starbuzz being cheap smile.gif

QUOTE (WOMP126 @ Jul 8 2009, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
North Richland Hills Texas here

yes someone close lol, oh and guys go to cafe medi ask for tia or sarah they will treat you right and they actually know what they are doing lol

Moving to Waco at the end of the month. I'll be running the new 40Thieves Location there. But I'm always looking for people to chill with. Holla

Im in Denton now, but I go to Wichita Falls quite a bit to visit the family and friends.

Austin here... anyone wanna join me at planet K on research sometime? i'm a regular up there.

I'm probably going down to san marcos the weekend of 26th or 27th sept. Possibly on my way back up to waco i could stop and smoke. I'll let you know when it gets closer

QUOTE (DSwingle @ Oct 9 2009, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New member located in Denton, TX

thats not too far from where i live, when im not in school

QUOTE (DSwingle @ Oct 9 2009, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New member located in Denton, TX

Welcome!

man a few more members and Hookah Stock will be HUGE this coming year.

I'll be in Cedar Park for Thanksgiving. Any good hookah lounges in that area that anyone knows about? Don't know if I'll have the opportunity to go, probably just take my rig. Hope the weather is nice, I know my family won't let me smoke indoors.

New member from SE-Texas. Golden Triangle Area. If you know what I'm talking about you're close enough :D

PS, We have a hookah bar now; called Jerusalem Hookah. Because of city rules we have to smoke outside (stupid), but JH's build a solid room that's open air, but with good walls and a roof that'll keep you dry. Kinda cold this time of year, even with heat, but come February I'm there.

[quote name='rahl071' date='07 January 2010 - 10:35 AM' timestamp='1262882112' post='443770']
New member from SE-Texas. Golden Triangle Area. If you know what I'm talking about you're close enough :D

PS, We have a hookah bar now; called Jerusalem Hookah. Because of city rules we have to smoke outside (stupid), but JH's build a solid room that's open air, but with good walls and a roof that'll keep you dry. Kinda cold this time of year, even with heat, but come February I'm there.
[/quote]

Golden Triangle, eh. Man i haven't been out to Port Arthur in almost a decade.

Well Welcome!!!!!!!!!

It's a fun place here!!!!

Thanks, and heck yeah. I'm actually a lot closer to the port in Beaumont, but PA is a short zip down the road. I'm pretty stoked that we've got this place now; apparently the owner and his wife are legitimately from Jerusalem, and they're very interesting to talk to. He's pretty knowledgable too; quite a factual fellow when it comes to equipment.