Tangier's Funnel Bowl In The Uk

I tired all the sites that where raised in the thread i made the other day about where get supplies for the uk. Sadly being stuck with only a maestro card has ruled out all of the american sites. Anyone know a us site that sells them and takes paypal (closest thing i can get to pay americans tongue.gif) or any uk sites i can get them from?

or is it time to ask the bank if i can have a mastercard or visa tongue.gif

ta

QUOTE (boomhauer @ Jul 26 2007, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why not go out and buy a gift card credit card? that way it lasts for however much you need to buy online.

+1 To Boomhauer.

Go and get one. many are available now in the uk. But shop around. some give better deals than others.

You really need to be able to order from the US. The uk sites mostly blow goats and stock older crappier tobacco.

JD

yeah think its time i actually got off my arse and got one, being a uni student real credit cards are a no no , so looks like im going to get myself a pre pay one , just for hookah purposes tongue.gif

there was one uk shisha website selling a copy of the phunnel but it didn't look like it would work. I really want to get a superchief but to buy it by itself costs too much with the shipping. I've been thinking about improving and trying to make one by using foil candle holders that phunnel mods can be made out of. Otherwise I think i'll just place an order with mnhookahs. I wish they stocked AF and layalina guava then I'd order some shisha as well and it would worthwhile.

The shop which sells the sort of phunnel bowl is hookahshop.co.uk here is the link for it http://www.hookahshop.co.uk/hole-hookah-bo...1f40880e30ff4ab, i did send kam(owner of the store) an email about stocking the phunnel bowl, and he said he will look into it, due to the demand for them in the uk being quite high. If i get any more information i will post it straight onto the forum. The bowl in the link may work, sort of a cross between the phunnel and the superchief. I am personally thinking of making this purchase and i will post a review for all you uk guys.

Big al

Those should work OK, there not official big-nut-no-quit-buck-the-system-Tangiers Official gear, but what does it really matter? I was hoping to see some cheaper copies and there they are. Mountain Smoke will be getting some soon, out of Zurich, Switzerland. Its not EU or GB, but its closer smile.gif.