I did not get it CO

I tried sending it again, anything?

Message sent.

CO & Nerdy got it

Pavo?

Stuie: I tried messaging you but the foum keeps saying "Action Failed".  Posting here to verify if it went through or not.

Got it helios, just waiting on Pavo and we will get this thing started

I'm in if it's still open.

Sure thing Santino, PM me your addy!

I'm in if it's still open.

Oh snap!  Santino is in.  SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

Okay I am going to give Santino and Pavo until this evening to get me their addresses. I have got to get this started ASAP so most of the packages will arrive before the new year.

i can give you pavos adress, i don't think he choose to opt out. that is if he doesn't see this by tonight

Yeah but if he hasn't seen this and responded himself he won't see his message about who he is getting until who knows when and someone will feel left out when they don't get a gift like everyone else Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]

ug im like a dollar short lol, but i cannot pm u stuie

ill just post on here beuase who ever wants to come visit is more then welcome lol

Edited by Stuie
Got your PM

Santino, You have until I get home tonight at 9 to PM. if it errors out I am still getting them.

sometimes i can pm some times i cannot its pretty annoying stuff. but yah im ready :)

Hey Stuie, I keep trying to PM you my address but I keep getting an "action failed" message. I shot you a message on FB instead.

Edit:

Derr, I can scroll up and read. I promise.

All names have been handed out if you did not get it please email me at tunes4x@hotmail.com

I will remove my email on the first. Don't want it sitting out on the web forever.

Is it to late to get in on this? lol Also How does secret santa work I know its embarrassing but i never did anything like this? Does each person send everyone gifts or s there a matching system that makes each person send another a gift at random ? lol or is there some kind of list for each person and that person sends everyone on that list a gift? i know i suck at life if i never done a secret santa! lol 

there is a match making system called Stuie organizes everything cause he is a baws. Youre too late I think due to the fact that the fact that "last chance to get in" post was like 2 or 3 days ago :P sorry mate, at least unlike us outside US bound members you have a chance to take part next year :D

Ahh i see guess ill do it next year :-( i should have read this thread before yesterday! lol oh wells! 

So I just got the message. Never got my email notification. I will get mine out today or tmrw.

got my gift in the mail today, bunch of french 50 grams shisha, excited to try em out. 

Got mine out yesterday. 

Wish i knew how to post pics from a phone... got mine! A black Nammor hose, 50g of Romman kiwi blast, a starbuzz pomberry shot (my favoritw starbuss flavor btw) and some shiazo organics. I'm excited! Thank you, SS! :)

congrats! :-) We gotta smoke again! 

so it is pretty late past xmas but i still have not recived anything i sent mine out, just waiting for mine still :(