I got my KM hybrid today. I am using it now. A very solid little Hookah that smokes great. The purge is also great like the other KM's I have, but you can not purge very hard or you will get water up the stem...D'oh.
I love the simple style of this Hookah and it smokes like a champ! That makes 13 Hookahs for me now. I am done buying for a while now unless there is something that I really want. I am breaking it in with a Mix of Tangiers Brambleberry and Cooling.

A few pics for all.

Something so simple can look good.

With the clear base, watchin the smoke swirl & the water bubble can be almost hypnotizing.

Congrats snoop, its a beauty.

Nice find snoopy, you should send me a hookah, you gots too many wink.gif Haha just kidding mate, upload a video for us all, pics dont do enough justice(it better have you and the beard or I will be extremely angry :@ oh and your "brother" has to join in tongue.gif)
you take good pictures.. how bout some of your beard and the hookah?

if you could add smoke to that, it would be a bonus Edited by Canon
QUOTE (Webbles @ Apr 24 2008, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Something so simple can look good.

With the clear base, watchin the smoke swirl & the water bubble can be almost hypnotizing.

Congrats snoop, its a beauty.

Thanks. I like this Hookah a lot. The clear vase is really cool to watch like you said, it would be really sweet with the glow balls in the vase also. I could not pass this one up, I got this instead of the Tangerine, it was not shipped last Friday, so I called and canceled that order and got this instead. I placed the order on that Monday. They shipped it out right away because of the delay. Sadly no freebies like Neal gives you. Just a 50 gram box of Fusion and a sad looking cleaning brush. It OK though I guess. It came with a Black Mod bowl and a MYA hose also. Maybe I can get my cat to wear the bowl on his head like I did with the cover for the combo bowl. Thats about all I will use it for.