Any Shisha Places In Brisbane?

Thanks for the replies, so where/what is the place on Surfer's? Is it any good?
Kram, i'm from Canberra so you don't hve to tell me about tight assed smoking laws lol laugh.gif I think we started that whole trend down here!

Down here we get a very limited range of regular Al-Fakher, some double-apple, apple, grape. I've even been to Sydney and looked for tobacco before, and I don't know of anyone in the whole country who gets Golden AF. You can get all of this type of stuff off the net, but you may run into problems with taxes and customs duties.

Really? Thats excellent, I had no idea that there was any. But I guess it has been a while, prob a couple of years since I went shopping for tobacco in Sydney. Are there any particular places in Brisbane that I can get some Golden Al-Fakher from?
Thanks

• 1 year later...
There is a place just south of Brissie where I live. Called Woodridge. It's a dump of a place, but there is a lebanese fruit shop there called Banana George. Stupid name, but they have a pretty decent selection of shisha there, including golden al. I have golden al black grape right now, and my bo has Eskandarani Apple, also golden al. They also have a crapload of hookahs in there, and a bunch of different coals. And from the prices of shisha I've seen at some tobacconists (up to $40 for only 200g) these guys sell it cheap. 250g regular Al Fakher is $17.95 or so with the Golden Al only being $20. Check it out.

QUOTE (kram @ Apr 15 2007, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nah man, sydney there's golden fakher. i can get golden dlb apple in brissy. and al qemah as well

Um.. if you are getting a golden double apple then it is fake. AF doesn't MAKE a Golden line Double apple. Just Eskandrani Apple and Bahrani Apple.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
QUOTE (nidal105 @ Apr 16 2007, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? Thats excellent, I had no idea that there was any. But I guess it has been a while, prob a couple of years since I went shopping for tobacco in Sydney. Are there any particular places in Brisbane that I can get some Golden Al-Fakher from?
Thanks

Hi, I distribute Al-fakher tobacco in Brisbane city (near to roma station) , affordable prices, all flavors available and rose water as well to give that nice touch to your shisha. No need to drive long distances, catch buses or trains...just right in the city any time. cheers!

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (Monicalv84 @ May 31 2009, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (nidal105 @ Apr 16 2007, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks

Hi, I distribute Al-fakher tobacco in Brisbane city (near to roma station) , affordable prices, all flavors available and rose water as well to give that nice touch to your shisha. No need to drive long distances, catch buses or trains...just right in the city any time. cheers!

what's your address exactly