Hookah Games?

Ok guys so friday we are having a fairly large gathering of people at UGA. So I was seeking the help of my fellow hookahmates. What kind of fun games can you play w/ a hookah. Yes it will be a mixed crowd so take that into consideration.

Besides blowing smoke rings, chillin out with people, and listening to live music, what else would you recommend?

I like to play drink the fog.. You have to be inside to do it properly... but get one of those really tall clear glasses... Fill it up about 3/4 with beer, let out a fat smoke cloud into the cup and drink.. then when you burp, but O's... crude, but effective.

Another I like the do is freching with the table. (again inside for this to work) Get the hookah going, with foggy flavorful clouds.. Let out the smoke like you want to concentrate it as closely at possible to the table surface... just so the smoke rides along the table. Then what you do up to you. I have some people that do other tricks with the fog. Some snort it up and then blow it back out, haha. Others try to smoke stack. This allows for a lot of imagination.

Then if you have your gf (or a realy drunk chick) smoking and making out it always cool.

QUOTE (ghostofdavid @ Apr 3 2007, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Beer pong. Loser drinks the hookah water.

That might be the most horrible punishment I have ever heard. The smell of the water alone is awful.

On another note, for games, it really depends on if there is drinking or not. I would say bring a deck of cards or something, there is always something entertaining you can throw together with a simple deck of cards.

puncture bottom of beer can with incisors. shotgun-->use key to enlarge hole wtihout spilling beer. 3/4x3/4 inch is good. take big hit as possible. start drinking from bottom and open can to drink fast. when done, expell smoke into bottom of can and out the top.