Ignore this..trying to post picture.

a) dam big big big pics, but GREAT way to show how deep it is
B) your bowl (and every other bowl?) is prob about 3-4 times as deep as my bowl is, I think. Man I am excited to get the new hookah tomorrow and see if I finally have a real bowl, lol!

Yashman,
  Ya, believe it or not this WAS resized. Cut it down to 120k cause the guildlines said under 200k. The bowl one was better...figured i'd use this topic to experiment...
Thanks for the complement on the bowl. Its a Raven from [url="http://www.hookahook.com"]www.hookahook.com[/url]. My wife suprised me with it for Valentines day. Good thing I got her something real nice as well or I'da been Toast!
Took me a month to figure out that it had the "autoseal" system folks kept talking about and that I didn't need the corks.

Dude,

If you don't already have a decent image program, or even if you do, take a look at [url="http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.g/xnview/enhome.html"]xnview. 
It's free, cross platform (windows, a bunch of unix platforms, linux,
OS X), and very easy to use.  Also can perform batch operations on
folders of images.  Supports gobs of different formats as well.

For more advanced stuff (espcially if you don't have the $$ for photoshop), try the gimp for windows.  Also free.  Installers for Linux and other "real" operating systems can be found here[/url].

Back on topic - what kind of service have you gotten from
hookahook?  A lot of the stuff on their website sez "out of
stock", and it has not changed in a couple of months or more.

well....
My wife got me the hookah from hookahook.com as a suprise Valentine's gift, and it came fast and as described.
Drawbacks I found out later were the $35 shipping from BERUIT and it didn't come with any extras. No screen,ma'asell,cover,bag,coals, nothing but the hookah and hoses.
On the plus side its a beautiful hookah, with autoseal, nice big bowl, and was STILL a decent price all told. I'd have to say I recommend them from my one experience.

As to the photo..I used lview-pro i believe it's called, and resized it well below the 200k limit posted for pictures. Had no idea even at 120 k it would be so big...
note the bowl pictures i posted after was a bit more reasonable...live and learn i guess...
I like the cepia version... :-)