Hookah In The Car

1st of all im gonna make this short.cuz i can NEVER post anyting here cuz this fooking forum says i must log in sad.gif everytime.mod please help me.

tell me bout u and ur friends smoking hookah in the car.and id love to make a mount for my car.its old so no problem laugh.gif

any ideas or stories .thanks

Well I smoke in my car a lot, but there's a nice flat part so i don't build a mount. But, what you could do is build a little open topped box that can hook on either your seat or your middle console. Are you trying to drive while smoking or just park and do it?

Sure....

but theres just some things that really arent suited for driving... like putting on makeup, fighting with a cell phone, beating your kids in the backseat, eating a meatball sandwich.... and smoking hookah.

Holding a hose with a hand that should be holding a wheel is not safe driving. It could be a way for a hookah to be nuisance to others.

my friends and i only smoke in the car if we are going on a decent trip, like an 2 hours minimum.... but it is always a blast blowin smoke rings, and seeing concerned looks on peoples faces as you drive by and they see a giant hookah sitting in the car.

Now i want a wind cover so I can do that. Im gonna smoke on the way to run errands and stuff. I can't imagine the look on people's faces though. But how do wind covers hook on? They're not just sittin on top are they?, because then that wouldn.t do much good

use the 18" hookahs..inside of a box that you can add towels around the hookah base for support..... and some golden coals for the bowl... then use foil for around the head...get about 1x 1 foot of foil then fold the foil so you'll have 1foot length by 4" tall and wrap this around the hookah bowl to contain the coal and wont allow the coal to fall....an there u go...but yea.. should only be used when your in park and not driving......

I've smoked once in the car and LOVED it. The only part that sucks is to get that damn coal going... but yeah, had a friend hold the hookah and we passed it back and forth. Gonna make me a mount for my new truck sometime... but I'm gonna get a windcover bowl or make a foil cover before I ever try it.

Why is it ridiculous? Don't you think it would be nice to be able to smoke hookah while riding around in a car? Now i think the driver should only smoke at stop lights and stuff to makle sure it doesn't block his vision

please SOMEONE help me.i can barely post at this great site sad.gif keeps on telling me to log in every new page i get to.

oh and i smoke in the car cuz i meet my friends at the park....id rather smoke there than have them burning my carpets in the house laugh.gif

As unwise as it probably is, I have done the driving/smoking thing. The problem has always been stability. I used to bunjee my hookah to the seat frame and had pretty good luck with that. As for the coals jumping ship on turns and bumps, I used a wind screen. If they jumped, at ;east they didn't hit the seat or carpet.

I came up with a car hookah holder design today. I'm going to take it to a welding shop to see how much it will be to fabricate it. It's based on a medium sized hookah with a standard base (adjustable for variations in size). I'll keep interested parties posted.