Cars

The Cameron

i'm readin through this post and mostly what i see is blah blah blah this import turd and blah blah blah this new american turd, there all turd's i've owned one car that is newer than a 71 it was a 89 cavalier and guess what it was a turd no good cars have been built in the past 30 years ah at that yeah i've drivin plenty of new cars, I'm a repo man i drive about 10 a week, all turds, currently own a 71 gmc a 68 chevy c-10, 40 Ford p-up, 32 ford roadster, a few indians, harleys, and an old front engine dragster, and that's just what runs
so all in all there all shit just different kinds

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep those 30 year old cars sure are beauts, sure they run forever because they were made on old basic engineering that had been around for 70 years and none of the engineers or designers had any originality in their minds. rolleyes.gif omigosh giant inefficient pushrod engines that can be outperformed in everyaspect by cars with half the displacement! so SWEET!

QUOTE (Starballs_135 @ Mar 22 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm readin through this post and mostly what i see is blah blah blah this import turd and blah blah blah this new american turd, there all turd's i've owned one car that is newer than a 71 it was a 89 cavalier and guess what it was a turd no good cars have been built in the past 30 years ah at that yeah i've drivin plenty of new cars, I'm a repo man i drive about 10 a week, all turds, currently own a 71 gmc a 68 chevy c-10, 40 Ford p-up, 32 ford roadster, a few indians, harleys, and an old front engine dragster, and that's just what runs

Welcome to 2007!

QUOTE (Starballs_135 @ Mar 22 2009, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Edited for language*

no originality?? over head cams were used in the 30s, fuel injection, air bag suspension, disc brakes, heated seats, turbos, super chargers, even nitrous oxide all used prior to 1950, actually very little new has been developed in the past 30 years, yes it gotten better and more efficient but the basics were laid along time ago, and why reprive an old thread because I Love Cars. good discussion.