Best Shisha Tobacco Ever - Al Danah

I finally found out from my friends, the tobacco we use to smoke in 2000/2001 -- my friend brought it from Jeddah, the name of the company is Al Danah
Honestly, we use to smoke a lot in the past couple of years, this is the best, the absolute best tobacco we ever smoke -- barely any buzz -- pure flavor -- they had the best grape, mint, strawberry, rose, and apple.  I cannot tell you how much we miss this brand, everyone in our area knew about this tobacco, and it ran out so quickly that we couldn't find more. 
I don't know if its still available or if any online site has access to it, but I found a Russian Site I believe, which had the only info/pics -- I couldnt translate it through Google - but if someone knows where I can purchase this, please let me know, I cannot even being to explain how good this was.
The site I found it on again is :
[url="http://goza.ru/tobacco-f17.htm"]http://goza.ru/tobacco-f17.htm[/url]

I didnt even know that Russian page had a ordering page for Al Danah - if so, i might give it a try using my Amex to protect me.
I also think they have a forum.
All I know for sure is that this is the best tobacco ever - especially the grape flavor - I can still remember the taste from like 2-3 years -- and I am not exaggerating.

This is Al Danah and I can also confirm that this is a great ma'assel:
[url="http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6144486456&fromMakeTrack=true"] [url="http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=614448"]http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...tem&item=614448[/url][/url] 6456&fromMakeTrack=true
You can buy it also in everywhere in Turky !
groetjes, tobbsman

If your taking orders - put me in for 5 kilos.  Seriously, I can't believe after so long I find out the name of this brand and we can't find it in the U.S. -- I honestly thought that the brand I smoked was Al-Fakher -- but when I smoked it - even the mint it sucked -- then I called up my friend and asked him if he remembered the name, he said Al-Danah -- thats when I realized its what I was looking for -- the smoke was so smooth and soothing -- it was so relaxing -- I need to find this brand from somewhere -- my friend said he'll try to look for it in his house if he has some left -- the last he said was that his relatives ate it thinking it was some sort of jam :o)

Heh........they must have put on a nice buzz 

If you're looking for a SUPER smooth smoke, try Hookah-Hookah tobacco:

Margarita, Grape, Melon, Pineapple,  and I like Apple but nobody
else does around here.  It's got a very slight hint of Green Apple
taste to it,  but it's very soothing to smoke,  as are all
the other flavors I mentioned.  Cypress scored Menthol &
Strawberry VERY highly,  but I didn't care too much for those
flavors.  Stay away from Cherry & Vanilla,  they SUCK!!!

I had contact with George Johnson from the Hookahcompany.com. He is trying to get some samples and may add Al Danah to his stock in the future. That's what I found out about the Al Danah producers. They have also a webpage ...Ahmed Mohamed Saleh Baeshen & CoP.O.Box 18 Jeddah 21411Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaTel: +966 2 6531760Fax:+966 2 6531536 [url="http://209.238.2.146/saudisation/profiles/baeshen/"]http://209.238.2.146/saudisation/profiles/baeshen/[/url]groetjes, tobbsman

[quote name='ju421019']I just had Al-Fakher again and hate it - it was real bad.

I've asked my father to bring Golden Al-Fakher -- hopefully it's better
- and boxes of Al-Danah. -- booyeah -- hopefully he can get it.[/quote]

Which flavor of AF did you have?  I havent had an exceptionaly bad one yet.

[quote name='cypress']I havent had an exceptionaly bad one yet.[/quote]
Me neither ! Most of the Fakher flavors are absolutely great. Maybe you have to change something in your set-up. I don't know if you were only used to smoke Al Danah tobacco. Namely Danah needs much more heat than Fakher does. If you treat your Fakher with the same heat you treated your Danah, I can imagine that you probably burnt the Fakher flavor immediately ... so try to take more space between foil and tobacco...
But I believe you, Danah is indeed a very premium Brand. The two flavors which I know (Apple, Strawberry) are very spacial hard to beat. But there are more of this quite unknown (for us western guys) premium brands out there, especially in the UAE one can find incredible stuff. If you know somebody who can bring you some tobacco from the near east countries ask for:
- Al Raqi (UAE): Big Brand, very high grade and easy to find. Lots of flavors, also 50g samplers
- Ma'assel Ghntoot (UAE): only 500g, 1000g, also fantastic
- Saloum Bahreny Moassel (cube-box, Egypt): very common, very good  apple-cinemon-vanillia-licorice tasting apple flavor. only 250g
- Merci (Egypt), lots of flavors 250g, some flavors are quite descent
- Al Malik (i think UAE too), I know the grape flavor which is outstanding
groetjes, tobbsman

I kept a fair distance between the foil and tobacco --- but it still gets burnt.
I smoked Al-Fakher Grape/Apple/Mint -- only flavor I got was mint.
There is a lot of smoke I get - I use two japanese charcoals -- and take one off when the smokes starts going -- but no taste -- I've tried everything to avoid getting the tobacco to get burnt -- I guess I'll just have to make like 5 holes on the foil this time.
I smoked I think Nakhla before -- a few years back - and some other generic ones -- which were fine -- but after we started Al-Danah we basically ate the thing :o) -- now after a few years - I just am smoking on weekends -- it's been two -- both horrible occassions - not fun -- getting that buzz in the head which I hate -- and no flavor.

I just emailed Hookah-Shisha with that address for the Al-Danah
distributors,  and I asked them if they could possibly stock the
stuff in the near future.  I said that many of you are raving
about it in this forum.  I certainly am intrigued by what you all
have said about it,  and I've been getting REALLY bored of all the
current flavors that are available online right now.  I'm dying to
try something new to get my excitement level up again.  None of
the Premiums do it for me anymore,  I've smoked too much of
it,  and I find many of them quite boring at the present moment.

We should all start a movement to get our favorite dealers to offer Al-Danah

mentioned al dana a couple of times before, sent HC a sample of the
peach a while back which he thought was ok. I think their peach is
significantly better than romman or fumari which i didn't like too much.

their apple is pleasant but mild.

otherwise they are not too fantastic. Fakher is significantly better. I recommend dana peach.

one thing that is amazing is the cut of the tobacco. It is literally perfect.