Strawberry + ?

Which is the best flavour to mix with strawberry? I've tried it with mint at local bar and it's nice I was thinking of buying Layalina Mint as i already have Layalina mint smile.gif

try vanilla, that makes it into like a strawberry shortcake, strawberry cream type of flavor. Otherwise, what i like to mix it with is banana. I have some AF banana i mix with AQ strawberry and it makes a great mix.

EDIT: If im not lazy, ill slice up a banana and put it in the vase with strawberry kool-aid. Definitely adds a kick to the flavor. Edited by [LB]

what brand strawberry is it? it could be the heat management that would make it harsh. also i find sometimes mixing brands causes harshness, some tobaccos burn at lower/higher temperatures than others.

Now this is just speculation as I have never tried mixing anything with strawberry, but I know some brands have kiwi, and I know strawberry kiwi is like my favorite fruit juice so I'd say that might be worth a try. Mmm, strawberry kiwi juice, I want some now.

I'm really big into Layalina solely for mixing, strawberry plays well with a lot of flavors.
The afore mentioned Strawberry + Kiwi is always solid, although I use Layalina Strawberry and Starbuzz Kiwi, mostly because it's an oustanding flavor. Strawberry and Blackberry is good, both berries but Blackberry has a slight sour which brings out the sweet in the Strawberry, you might want to do 1/3 Strawberry and 2/3 Blackberry. Strawberry/Peach is also a really solid combo. And my most common mix is Strawberry and Black Grape. I personally swear by this combo, and if you're going the extra mile with some grape or apple juice in the base, it's magnifiscent. Yes, apple juice, the sweetness plays well with the grape. Trust.

yea i have probably a bowls worth of layalina strawberry and probably about 100g of AW strawberry. i smoked AW strawberry by itself the other day, it just wasnt what it used to be. Im def gonna try mixing it with vanilla if it tastes like strawberry shortcake when i get home from class. i have enough vanilla for 2 bowls so i think im gonna do EL's infamous orange cream mix and the strawberry shortcake mix...i dont see myself smoking vanilla straight...i had a bad experience with hookah hookah vanilla.