Zaghloul

From what I hear it's just unflavored tobacco. Straight and to the point.

If you like that tobacco taste then, well, happy smoking. If not, then next time you want to try something that you are unsure about get a 50g box >.<

Zag is one of my favorites, i keep it om hand all the time. It consider it to be like a cigar, only with hookah. I love the stuff, but its definatly a special taste. Sorta knocks you on your ass a little too, to be honest.

I would say not to worry about the flavor. Tobacco as the flavor itself tastes great. I'm sure it will be smokeable. If you enjoy other tobacco flavored things like cigarettes or cigars you should probably like this flavor.

It is pipe tobacco flavor so if you have ever smoked from a pipe it might be the same taste considering which pipe tobacco you have smoked before. If you have smoked that way before and enjoyed it, then you will probably like it right away. If you don't like it on the first try, give it some time. Maybe a few days or so. Try it again after that and you might like it and appreciate it more than you first thought. I find that if I don't like a flavor on my first try, if I give it another try I sometimes end up liking it and the taste grows on me. Some flavors seem to be an aquired taste that just needs adjusting to.
This flavor might be a bit more strong than normal pipe tobacco flavor though. Just so you know.

I think I might pick this one up myself. Honestly you have nothing to worry about the taste. You will probably like it.

They also have a light flavor of this one. Which did you get? The normal or light one? The light one would probably be easier on your first time but if you are like me I would just get the normal one. Edited by jerjer72

QUOTE (imagelessdude @ Mar 16 2007, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its rough stuff, Ive tried it twice.

You break it up, and you place pieces of coal directly in it. No foil.

Just fired up a bowl tonight. You were right about this stuff. Definitely needed to put coals right on tobacco to get decent smoke. The flavor isn't bad, but this stuff has a kick like a mule. Three hits and my head was spinning. Made me feel like a lightweight. I'll be trying it again though.

Actually, it has a specific taste. It's really bad (IMO). I can't smoke it without any snacks or drinks biggrin.gif And the ammount of smoke is really poor comparing with flavoured stuff. Edited by Hexagon

up in san fran when I Was at a real arabic bar with my chick friend we hung out with some old middle eastern guys and smoked zaghoul, made them a bit crazy and I could see way. I didnt mind it but I prefer my tangiers peach and starbuzz to it.