New Phunnel Type Bowl Available In The Uk

but for us in the uk, it works out a hell of a lot cheaper, ive just ordered 4 bowls for the same price one phunnel cost me..
i got some as spares and also they look a bit smaller than my phunnel is, so it might be good for solo smokes

Hi samildanach

I spoke to Mohammed from ShishaKing in Egypt last week to see if they can supply glazed versions of these bowls. Aparently this unglazed bowl is from a batch of prototypes they made last months so we've requested some of the glazed versions. We've put these on at a special price to see if there's any interest. I've not tried one myself, they should be deeper to hold enough tobacco in my opinion which I've fed back to Mohammed. I've asked matt to reduce the price to £2.50 so you've just missed out on getting them even cheaper. I'll make sure james puts in something extra to make up the difference for you.

The larger ones they make seem to give me a perfect smoke with my favorite pipe.

http://www.hookahshop.co.uk/large-sandston...king-p-696.html

I've also requested a box of the pyrex-glass bowls they sell. They've been described as being the same shape as a traditional hookah bowl instead of the usualy bong-type which some retailers stock.

PS. If there's any bowls which we dont stock in the UK you'd like to try, drop me an email and I'll see if we can source some.

Kind Regards
Kam ********
Sales and Purchase Manager
Info@hookahshop.co.uk
www.HookahShop.co.uk Edited by HookahShop.co.uk

Its nice. But its to bad that they are not glazed yet. I would stick with the Oringinal if your able. I personlly like Tangiers better. Thats just my opinion.
Also I feel like they stole his idea and makeing it in a cheaper quality. Its the priciple. Now if they were offering some sort of gratuity for selling and recreating the same thing. I would think and feel that is right thing to do would be to contact Tangiers and ask to recreate his Clay Head. But to take the idea and make it behind his back that is so not cool. Again this is my personal opinion. ALSO i would like to remaind production houses. Do not reproduce any of the Smiley Products with out consent of Smiley's Ultimate Inc. copyright 2004 thank you and smoke Well friends.
Smiley

I can say, since I made the original design, that they are unauthorized rip-offs. It was bound to happen. From that picture, there is a problem with that design, too. Oh, weeell...keep that to myself!

mellow.gif Edited by Sonthert

Damn Eric.... I would hope you have a patent of something. unsure.gif

For what its worth, I think I know what you are talking about in terms of design flaws... IMHO, you are the creator of the bowl, and I hope that rip-off fails miserably.

My phunnel bowls are worth every penny.

I have a Tangiers phunnell and it works unbelievably well, but a patent for a phunnell? It would be exceedingly difficult to show they infringed upon your design. The other bowl looks like it made numerous changes (none of them good). They are also located in Egypt, which doesn’t rigorously enforce U.S patents. Please, don’t misinterpret me it was an incredible idea that few others would think of. Just curious, as I’m not fluent in patent law what constitutes a violation? For instance, smiley I have seen other glass bowls that look relatively similar. Thank you Eric for the incredible revelation that is the Tangiers phunnell bowl. To what extent can you patent the shape of a bowl? Thanks, though this may be a stupid question.