Weekly Dc/nova Area Meetup.

camelflage

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what time at the pita place. whats it called again? and i found out whats wrong with the gyro. nothing. its just how the auto seal works. i gotta go to the mya store too and get a non auto-seal thing. gimme a call eddie

QUOTE (Zildjian @ Oct 5 2007, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what time at the pita place. whats it called again? and i found out whats wrong with the gyro. nothing. its just how the auto seal works. i gotta go to the mya store too and get a non auto-seal thing. gimme a call eddie

Whatever time. You going Josh?

saturday i work from 10-2 really short shift so im up for a late lunch or dinner + hookah and training for funnel session. Then sunday we can go to my place if we want to get everyone together again at night.

QUOTE (leadpipecinch21 @ Oct 11 2007, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm going to be home this weekend, so if you guys are going for a smoke i'll try and stop by...the only time that's not good is saturday afternoon/early evening for me...

cool. we are most likely going to get together sunday evening but maybe friday night as well.

Some friends of mine are heading to Tom Tom's in Adam's Morgan on Saturday with a Hobo. If anyone is in town, stop by there. Should be pretty easy to spot.

Im going to try to make it, but we'll see. Gotta love DC.