Weekly Dc/nova Area Meetup.

camelflage

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saturday august 4th.

lets say around 3pm. that means there will be shade on the grills but the pool will be sunny. its a sunbathers pool, only gets like 4'6" deep but has lots of chairs around it.

still byob/m, or pitch in $5 for a kegerator cup. ill provide all the grill hardwares and have a standard pack of dogs/burgers and a bag of buns for each. I've also got ketchup, mustard, tomato, onion, and some swiss cheese. anything else is "you want it, you bring it".

everyone is invited, so bring your friends; the more the merrier. pm me for my number and the address.

spoon: im going to look around the grill area for an outlet, but we might need to use your camp stove to light hookah coals while outside.

thats fine man. I'll bring it along, I'll give you a call tomorrow. Your stuff will be here tomorrow and I will bring it along on saturaday. I have a feeling we are going to smoke ourselves retarded......again..........

-Eddie

QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Aug 2 2007, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats fine man. I'll bring it along, I'll give you a call tomorrow. Your stuff will be here tomorrow and I will bring it along on saturaday. I have a feeling we are going to smoke ourselves retarded......again..........

-Eddie

holy s#*& dude, it's here tomorrow?!? that was fast...

In Oct 25 I will be in the area for a day, visiting my dad and wanna goto my fav cigar shop OVT. But the wife and I will hit up Aladdin's off cemenary road that night, if you all want to make it then we can do another meet up??

• 4 weeks later...
so for anyone in the DC area, i just got hooked up with a group of hookah smokers that get together once every couple weeks and hang out. the last 2 times were at Babylon Futbol Cafe, but we might be trying a couple house parties in the future as well. here is a link to the group i found, and everyone i've met has been pretty cool and chill: http://hookah.meetup.com/11/calendar/6254358/

i think the forum should have a strong showing anywhere hookah is the focus of the party..

• 2 weeks later...