Weekly Dc/nova Area Meetup.

camelflage

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried meetup.com, but alas, it costs money to make a start up, but a regular account is free. Good luck over there, man. And don't wear Dragonarmor!! Might save your life, but if you survive, you're dishonorably discharged. Sad that the best personal protection is banned, huh?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey, I tried to hit camel and spoony up on AIM, but I couldn't get in touch with them.

I feel like coming down this weekend and doing a good long smoke with the locals, any of you up for like a Friday or Saturday afternoon into evening session. Can't be too late, as I gotta drive almost 2 hours back to Baltimore, but if you guys are up for it, I'm in.

Too bad you guys got something set up for tomorrow. I can't come down that way, but if you guys wanted to hit up my place, I got plenty of room for campers. wink.gif

Ok, I talked to Spoony and it looks like we're down for Friday or Saturday. Let me know what you guys are up to and we can get together.

If you guys don't have anything running for tomorrow, yuo're more than welcome to run up to Baltimore. I can't promise an awesome party, but I have hookah and plenty of room to chill out and room to crash.

That was a fun meetup day. Glad I got to come down and smoke with you guys - and at least I have some faith that I can eventually get tangiers to smoke good!!!

Gotta get some of that Red Death Mist going smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...