Mango Shisha... Gross?

the mango cant be done alone, its a deffinate mixer cause theres actually alot of actual mango in the product (the al-waha i use anyways) and i mix it with the lemon / lime, and that makes for a nice potent tastey mix and if thats not sweet enough add some sort of berry or cherry flavor and im not sure if anyone else does or not but i never mix brands like... if your using alwaha something.. stick with all alwaha. ive had my best results that way... and remember.

ALWAYS PRE MIX! at least an hour before! the flavors really settle in better

Mango tobacco makes me sick. Literaley. I get sick to my stomach and feel like I am going to pass out.. In fact I have passed out once from smoking it.....

ICky stuff.

I just smoked mango for the first time last night.  It was al waha mixed with al waha orange and I thought it was tasty.  I admit the smell from the shisha is a little strange but I think the smoke tasted pretty good.

I heard that mango goes great w/ a spicy shisha.. so when I smoke mango, I mix in a little bit of Tangier's kashmir peach. I've smoked a few including Starbuzz and I wasn't very impressed w/ the flavor. I've only smoked one really great tasting mango and what sucks is that I don't know the brand. It was bought from a local cafe and they packed it in some foil since they just sold the shisha out of an open container they use to pack their bowls at the cafe... so I must find out!

the only mango i like is fumari. i had some free mango from sinbad and let my friend have it becuase i thought it was disgusting. Maybe i m jus not a mango person..

Who was that one person who loved mangos a lot but was deathly allergic to them? He wanted to know if shishas were artificially flavored just so he could have some mango... Funny thread smile.gif

I like eating mango's, I like drinking mango juice, especially when mixed. Smoking mangos... does not do it for me. THere is something about its flavor, I think for one it's extremely strong like rose. The flavor sticks around even after washing it. But, it just does not seem to be my cup of tea when smoking.

I've had a couple of brands and I just think it's too strong. Interestingly, most of t he flavors I've had taste like mango. Its one of those consistant flavors it seem. Not like raspberry which depending on the company tastes... well, different.

• 2 weeks later...
hmmm interesting!

when my gf and I bought our first hookah, we got some mango shisha with it, from the middle eastern restaurant, and it was some local brand or something, here in Florida.. this stuff was awesome! we came home from the restaurant and smoked it all night her and I.. we loved it! Shared it with some friends and they really liked it too..I may have to get some more of that stuff! I was a total n00b then and it barely got harsh on me...

ok, so I have tried havanna mango and BLEH! So the only other mango people like is fumari? Hmmm may have to try some! So who wants to share some with me? Or where can I get it?

Thanks! and Cheers!

QUOTE (Allia22 @ Mar 4 2007, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who was that one person who loved mangos a lot but was deathly allergic to them? He wanted to know if shishas were artificially flavored just so he could have some mango... Funny thread smile.gif

Not sure who he was but I remember reading a few weeks ago on here that some guy said he took a puff of mango and then realized it was made of real mangos because he had a bad allergic reaction instantly and couldnt smoke anymore of it.

i dont like mango shisha either. I had some sinbad stuff that didnt taste very good and i eded up just giving it away. on the other hand, fumari exotic mango was pretty good//