Nazarhookah.com Reviews

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.Nazarhookah.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here. Edited by mushrat

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered golden Quick light coals

I placed an order on wednesday/ thursday i think? I recieved them yesterday afternoon (sat). AWESOME shipping.

Mahir is a great guy and cares about his customers. He is a new vendor on the forums and after chatting with him in the chat a couple of times, i decided why not, and i placed a small order.

I wanted to say that i was very upset with my last coal purchase(from another vendor) and he helped me pick out some coals that were the complete opposite of what i had. He is willing to help anyone and will go the distance for a customer. He even said if i wanted he would place a special order of 40mm ql for me if i decided i like them.

THANK YOU MAHIR FOR A GREAT experience. I highly reccomend him.

oh forgot to add, the item was package very well in a nice fitting box that didnt waste shipping costs (+big plus) and packing peanuts to make sure that the coals didnt get all cracked (another problem with the previous vendors quicklights) Edited by kornkitten42

I totally agree with the last comment.
I placed an order on sunday night (around 12am, Korean time). I needed coals for my shop. I received the package on Friday morning in Daejeon, South Korea.

The service is great and fast, people friendly.
The international shipping is provided by usps and it worked well. Nothing appeared to be broken

If I ever have another emergency order, I definitly deal with Nazarhookah.

• 3 weeks later...
placed another order with NazarHookah.

Mahir was in chat and i ended up placing another order with him because again, he was very helpful with some questions i had.

I ended up ordering those 40 ml quick lights that he ordered special, and now carries them in stock.

I ordered 1 box of golden coals 40 ml quick lights, 1 large cobra Hose, Grommet package and i think something else. can't remember right now...

I used the 10% discount code "Forum"

Shipping was again right on the money very inexpensive!!!

I will tell you more about the package when i recieve it. It Should arrive tomorrow.

Ordered a Syrian hookah. Very good hookah so far smile.gif and he gave me a great deal and i havnt seen it matched yet smile.gif.

Great Customer Service. Mahir is very friendly and will deal with you on a personal level. 10/10!!

• 1 month later...
Talked with vendor to see if he could get a hookah I was looking for - he could. He was very helpful and put up with all my annoying questions. Ordered, then received the hookah (and coals) 2 days later! Fast shipping (USPS), well packaged!

Love the hookah (2-hose Engineer - great price), love the coals! Threw in a Bonus Combo bowl and lighter.

Highly recommend! Great place and great person! Will become one of my top 3 and all my n00b hookah friends will be "nudged" toward his shop. Danke Mahir!

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered from him and all i have to say is... ABSOLUTE CRAP... J/K!!! he was awesome... great guy

I ordered some of his golden coals and charcoal tongs he threw in a free lighter as well smile.gif

When he gets his tobacco liscense ill be first in line to buy whatever shisha's he'll have. shipping was amazing... cant speak for anyone out of the state of florida but i put my order in through him thursday and it arrived Saturday because he lives about two hours away the shipping was free for july as well... smile.gif overall i give it an A++ Edited by pbpredator

• 4 weeks later...
i could have sworn actually i wrote this before and posted it. guess it never went through or something...

So far i have ordered through nazarhookah.com twice. the service provided by mahir is great. If you talk to him in the chat room he will make recommendations of what he thinks is a good flavor or not and what will be best for your needs. He is very friendly and will help you out on anything needed. shipping is very fast on both orders i did, i generally made them past 6pm est so they could not go out that day but they went out the very next morning. shipping i was surprised at the speed entirely, on one order it went like this: i ordered on thursday night, it went out friday morning traveled across the us on saturday, slept in some usps place on sunday and got to my house on monday. It was packaged very well and the shisha was perfectly fine with the packing peanuts. As an added bonus a lighter also came with both orders which was a nice touch.

Order process was very smooth and much easier i say than some other sites. Nazarhookah may not have all the brands that people want but HH has some very nice flavors which people should try. Overall i give Nazarhookah an A+

I placed an order with Nazar Hookah for a box of Golden Quick lights, several Hookah Hookah flavors in 50 g size, Snickerdoodle Hookah Freak, and a combo bowl. The order arrived quickly and was exactly what I ordered. Everything was packaged nicely and everything arrived in great shape. Mahir cares about the customer. His customer service skills and being available to answer any questions is top notch. He even threw in a bonus or 2 biggrin.gif . I would gladly order from Nazar Hookah again. 5 stars or 10/10!

• 1 month later...
Just got my order from Mahir:

a black Nammor hose
2 250 tubs of Al-Waha (After Nine and Bounty)
2 packs of exotica coals

Friendly as can be about answering questions, order shipped the next day, got here 2 days later in perfect condition (though, not much stuff that COULD break)

I'll DEFINITELY order from him again.

• 3 weeks later...
The first time I ordered from Mahir he was VERY friendly and helped me out a lot, I ordered a 26" Comet. He helped me upgrade the bowl and what not, I talked to him almost everyday for a while before I even bought the hookah, and I talked to him frequently afterwards. Everything was packaged phenomenally and I received everything that I ordered in perfect condition. My second order placed on Thursday Sept. 26 2007 was a 5 50g sampler of HH and a roll of 40mm Golden QLs. I used priority mail(which he put on the site after I looked at the price of the express mail and the wait of regular mail (varies wtf)). Anyways the priority mail service said 6-10 days, so from Florida to Niagara Falls Ontario Canada it took six days not including the weekend. I recieved the order on the 4th of October which caught me by surprise because USPS hadnt updated the tracking number since the 28th where it had left international dispatch. But anyways the package arrived on time and it was well packaged. As always Mahir's customer service was great and I will DEFINATELY order from Nazarhookah Again.

• 2 weeks later...
Exotica Square Finger Coals (1 Kilo) x2
Golden Coals Box (100pcs) x1
HookaH HookaH Shisha Sampler Pack (5 pack) x2
Nammor Hose
Small Cobra Hose

Awesome serivce as always. Thank you so much Mahir! It was packaged great. Nothing was broken. Those excotica coals are amazing
I love them. I don't think I'll go back to QL because of them.

Only issue was one of the HH containers leaked. It wasn't his fault though, the containter was intact, just the foil had seperated from the plastic a tiny bit.

PS. Get tropical punch in 250g!!!

• 1 month later...
Ordered a tub of Hookah Freak AppleJax and of course Blueberry Pancakes because of all the hype. Order went very smooth and Mahir kept in touch and answered questions I had. I ordered the package on a Sunday night and got it on Wednesday. Great service and fast shipping. Would order from him again.

• 2 weeks later...
I bought from these guys a couple of weeks ago the single coil burner and some brushes. Order came in pretty fast and that is said as I live in Hawaii. Will do business again. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
(I don't know if I should edit my old one, but since this was a new order I decided to make a new post)

I just bought 4 boxes of Exoticas from Nazar on Tuesday December 18. No one was home this past Saturday to accept the package so I had to wait until today (Dec. 24) to go down the street to pick it up. I must say their shipping is top notch (considering it only took 4 days to get here to Hawaii and it was during the Christmas deadlines) and Mahir is always helpful. I bought a single coil burner from them before the Christmas card they sent out (with a coupon for a free box of exoticas with a purchase of a burner) and I asked Mahir if I can still claim it since I bought it RIGHT before they sent those out and he said that he would gladly put me down for a free box. Mahir you the man cool.gif ! I will definitely be doing more business with them in the future. Keep it up Nazar Hookah biggrin.gif Edited by ahhhdam

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Picked up a Black/White and Green/White Razan Hose during the "March Madness" RazanGroup 25% sale.

Communication: Excellent. Received updated e-mails during the purchasing process.
Customer Service: Excellent. Mahir was readily available by phone and e-mail.
Price: Excellent. You can't beat 25% off.
Shipping: Excellent. Nazar Hookah is based out of Florida and I live in Phoenix, Arizona. Hoses were ordered Friday and arrived today, Monday.
Overall: Excellent. I am always skeptical about ordering hookah products online. Mahir and Nazar Hookah definitely eased my nerves about making future hookah related purchases online.

Mahir's a great guy. He's helped me out with several questions and has given advice even when not purchasing from his shop.
He was down in West Palm this past weekend and was able to hand deliver my order to me. Saved me a few bucks on shipping which was nice. I picked up a razan hose, an AF 250g cocktail and a couple of grommets. I'm definitely loving this razan. I haven't opened the AF yet, but will get to it very soon.
I couldn't have asked for more. He'll definitely be getting my business again soon. Can anyone else help me convince him to start carrying Tangiers funnels? =)

• 4 weeks later...
got a blue and white razan from them on the group sale. i must say these guys are number 1 in my book. prices are super low. i ordered it on friday and i got it monday. they ship quick also threw in mouth tips and a lighter. thanks again guys

• 1 month later...
ordered a kilo of hh leonade,hundred of hf neopolitan dynaite elon sour and long island ice tea today.cae out to 60 bucks with 3 day shipping.great price and mahir is super quick with emails.if i get this package tuesday nazarhookah gets a ten outta ten with me