Wazir Review

mushrat

Post your reviews below for Wazir. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Wazir (flavour)

• 1 year later...
Al Wazir white grape
_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I´m an exchange student from the USA, and it´s hard to find other products than Nahkla here in Spain locally, so I picked this up at a tobacco store to give it a go.

Cut: Very finely cut, and juicy.

Smell: Smells amazing. Smells like grape soda.

Taste: It has a much lighter taste than it´s smell unfortunately. It gets stronger as you go along though. The tobacco takes a bit of time to heat up.

Smoke: Odd here. It´s got lots of great smoke, but it rises quickly. That may sound odd but I don´t have any other way of explaining it. The smoke doesn´t sit like the shisha I´ve smoked before.

Buzz: Nice buzz. No stomach aches or Nausea like I´ve experienced a few times with Nahkla.

Overall: I´d give the product a 6. I think Wazir is just opening up to the market, as it is practically unheard of. The taste could be stronger, and the clouds a little heavier. The taste gets better though even as I continue to write the review.

• 8 months later...
Wazir Grape

Cut: Finer than Nakhla, which is my only comparison point. Also a bit juicier.

Smell: Very nice smell. Strong, yet not overwhelming.

Taste: This is my all-time favorite taste - which is not that much of a statement, given that the only two brands I can get are Nakhla an Al Wazir. As with all Al Wazir varieties I've tried, they seem more natural than Nakhla's. This is one of those that can be smoked over and over again without getting tired of it.

Smoke: Similar to Nakhla. Nice clouds.

Buzz: Again, very similar to Nakhla.

Overall: I can't really give a numeric score, because I don't have that many comparison points, but I can say this is my favorite shisha. Whenever I have this flavor when my friends come around, this is their first choice too wink.gif

• 4 months later...
Wazir Grapes

Hookah: Mya Gelato Grande
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short, Semi Fine, a few stems
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Hint of Grape
Taste: White Grape but different than most
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: eBay.com before seller got caught

Overall: 7/10 Finally able to get my hands on this stuff. It's like a sticky Nakhla consistency and takes the heat like Nakhla, 2 cocos and a windcover to get it going good on my mini. The tastes isn't bad like a white grape with a hint of red grape. I like it, got a couple more flavors to try. Just wish it wasn't so hard to get a hold of.

Wazir Two Apples

Hose: Nammor

Smell: Apples
Taste: Actually tastes like apples

Overall: 10/10 Got a hint of Eskandrani and Baharani Apple. It's sweet and no anise. I was expecting a classic double apple flavor, but was pleasantly surprised. I want more, but not sure when I will find this again!

• 3 weeks later...
Wazir Mint

Hose: Roka Hose

Smell: Odd Natural Mint Smell
Taste: Like a blend of natural Mint and Menthol

Overall: 10/10 This is a great Mint. The more I think about it, it's like Nakhla/Tangiers Mint Mix. It's pretty freaking awesome!!!! Wazir really needs to get bundled with an online vendor!

• 1 year later...
[b]Mint[/b]

picked this up from dubai airport on my stop over, had never heard of the company it said made in italy and i had thoughts of ferrari, versace, fendi, gucci and though maybe this will be the lambougini of shishas now that italy has entered the market. however it was quite dissappointing, italy can also make shit sometimes.

[b]Taste:[/b] sweet medicine,
[b]Buzz:[/b] mild
[b]Smoke[/b]: average

[b]Rating:[/b] 5/10