Hookah In Public

the same day i got my smiley's hookah i put some orange juice in the vase and orange in the bowl and walked down with it to the gasstation to get some quarters
i loved getting the stairs and the people rolling down there windows yelling at me about being a crazy hippy
the best was when i saw this old lady just start laughing at me in one of those "oh you crazy youth" type chuckles

i can't wait until the spring time when i can go take this to the parks and toss the frisby and such

yeah dude just be chill with the cop and he will be chill with you. mine asked me why i go thru all the trouble to smoke tobbaco and i told him it was for the ambiance and the relaxing effect it has and the taste, and taking it outdoors on a nice day has a nice effect.. HE SAT DOWN WITH ME... took hits back and forth for about 10 min, learned alot about him.. first cop i didnt wanna shove down a flight of stairs.

just be cool with them... and they will be cool with you... and ALWAYS CARRY YOUR SHISHA BOX AS PROOF YOUR NOT SMOKIN DUTCH

QUOTE (AndrewM @ Mar 4 2007, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah dude just be chill with the cop and he will be chill with you. mine asked me why i go thru all the trouble to smoke tobbaco and i told him it was for the ambiance and the relaxing effect it has and the taste, and taking it outdoors on a nice day has a nice effect.. HE SAT DOWN WITH ME... took hits back and forth for about 10 min, learned alot about him.. first cop i didnt wanna shove down a flight of stairs.

just be cool with them... and they will be cool with you... and ALWAYS CARRY YOUR SHISHA BOX AS PROOF YOUR NOT SMOKIN DUTCH

+1. I get out of class and head to my car, start it up and wait for it to warm up, and watch the other kids from my class fumble around for their cigs and start sucking on them as if their lives depended on it as soon as they get out the door. Silly bastards, that's not relaxing! laugh.gif

i still find it fun though, to sit in a suspicious place, and then break out the hook. its kinda fun, but at the same time dissapointing, that in todays society anything smoke or smoke related gets such a bad name and people look at you all funny. go over to india or turkey and do the same thing, before you know it you will have a group of people all conversing with you sharing in the hookah joy.

I'm not nervous at all smoking outside in public here in San Antonio because hookah has become a big hit here, especially w/ college students. So most people know what it is, plus people are rather familiar of the scent of an illegal substance wink.gif to know it isn't what it could possibly be. On the other hand, I would be a little nervous smoking back in my hometown (Brownsville, TX), since the valley has barely been introduced to hookah, so there is a lot of ignorance. My father ran into my hookah when I was visiting and questioned me about it, I just explained and he was relieved and wants to try it. hah.

hahhaah we smoke in public all the time, right in front of our dorm on the patch, we have had ppl give us looks as we laugh and enjoy the company and some actually come by and take hits with us. Who cares what the ignorant think i say screw em!!