"artistic Expression"

For all of you in the area (Colorado) I'd like to invite you to our "Artistic Expression" event Saturday March 17th. We will be featuring local artists from around the city including myself to throw down on 4X4 tag board. We'll be featuring all artist's work inside the lounge. We've got a $30 gift certificate to 40 Thieves as well as some gifts from our Sponsers (Shrap Metal Tatoo & Piercing/ Go Fast Energy Drink) for participants - Also we will be playing host to some local talented Tribal dancers and of course our resident mc/dj Maestro Paul 3ric throwin down on the 1z and 2z.

- we're still taking participants so if you are in or around the Colorado Springs area we'd love to have you and your crew be a part of this event. email artists@40thievesonline.com

www.myspace.com/40thievesonline

QUOTE (benmandude @ Feb 27 2007, 05:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will come and chill. i'm not much of an artist, but I love your guys lounge. Im not sure if there is anyone else on this board from Colorado Springs, but I will see if i can get some of my peeps to come with me.

Right on Benmandude - see ya there!!

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry I missed this Chris!
I really thought I was going to make it down there on Sat. to talk about the next SmokeFest with ya, but I got caught up in some shit. Maybe next Sat, tho.
This event souds pretty pimp!

TYLER