Best Shisha Flavors

Ive been looking around the forum for about 4 months now, basically since ive been smoking, but i have just recently started to post. Ive read i believe every shisha review but since the rating is out of 5 or 10 its hard to tell what really are the best flavors, plus only a very small percentage of shishas have been reviewed. Ive tried alot of different flavors and brands so far but would like to know what everyone thinks are the best flavors. so just put down your 5 favorite shishas (not mixes) and maybe i can find out what i want to order next. i guess ill kick this thread off with my favs. ohh and if you want to say why you like them so much that would also be helpful to me, and people looking to order and are as confused as me.

1. X on the beach (starbuzz)
2. Exotic mango (Fumari)
3. Rasberry (layalina)
4. Blue rasberry ice (house of hookah (chicago hookah lounge mix))
5. Orange soda (tangiers) though i still cant get it to smoke perfectly alone it adds alot of flavor when mixed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Betts hows it going? well as I read your post i realized that a couple things 1. That I am curious about the same thing you are. and 2. I dont even know if I have had 5 kinds i really like but i will give it a shot:
1. Orange(Starbuzz<best with Orange Juice in base>)
2. Choco Mint(Starbuzz)
and The other Kinds I have i dont know brands so that wont help After I look at them i might be able to figure it out but i have them in bags not their boxes. I have had them for a while so I am not really sure.

Most of my favorite smokes require Kashmir:

Tangiers Kashmir Peach
Tangiers F-Line Kashmir + Al Fakher Apricot
Tangiers F-Line Kashmir + Golden Al Fakher Eskandarani Apple
Tangiers F-Line Kashmir + Starbuzz Peach

Those are the only flavors that distinctly set themselves above all others for me. Everything else is lower tier laugh.gif

I suppose my next favorite would be my fall blend:

Golden Al Fakher Eskandarani Apple 60%
Nakhla Cinnamon 12%
Nakhla Cardamon 8%
Nakhla Mandarin Orange 10%
Tangiers F-Line Kashmir 10%

That's kind of in a league of it's own too, actually...

QUOTE (lilbrownindian @ Feb 22 2007, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ShishaFred @ Feb 22 2007, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm I can't quite get used to the taste of Kashmir Peach. It doesn't really taste like peach , and the ''Kashmir'' taste is kinda strong

what does Kashmir exactly taste like?

It has a unique taste and aroma, at least to me. Nothing else quite like it. Best way to get a handle on it is to try two different kashmir flavors - K Apple and K Peach and see what they have in common.

QUOTE (azcoyote @ Feb 22 2007, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (lilbrownindian @ Feb 22 2007, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ShishaFred @ Feb 22 2007, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm I can't quite get used to the taste of Kashmir Peach. It doesn't really taste like peach , and the ''Kashmir'' taste is kinda strong

what does Kashmir exactly taste like?

It has a unique taste and aroma, at least to me. Nothing else quite like it. Best way to get a handle on it is to try two different kashmir flavors - K Apple and K Peach and see what they have in common.

oh, ok. thanks!

Yea it's the best thing ever... I'm obsessed. I'm not quite sure how to describe it either other than "floral spice" -- apparently it's supposed to be the flavor of gutka, which probably doesn't tell you much.

Kashmir Peach is definitely not the flavor you want if you're just looking for a straight peach taste. The kashmir component is strong, but I think it blends perfectly with the peach and it becomes difficult to distinguish one from the other if you're not familar with the F-Line straight Kashmir flavor.

I have had a only a few of the tangiers and starbuzz flavors. But i have tangiers kashmir peach. Yeah, its a spicy floral lightly peach flavored tobaccy.

My faves:

Fumari Fahkahfakina
Layalina Plum
Fumari blueberry and watermelon
Layalina fig

• 1 year later...
i ran accross this thread on google and im glad i found this forum... altho im quite surprised more people havent posted in this thread.... now i dont smoke anything but hookah... no drugs no cigarettes nothin... i go to a local hookah bar atleast once a week, they all know me by name.. for any of you that live in indiana go to broad ripple and visit the egyptian hookah bar.... i havent tasted very many flavors but i can give you my top 5 but i dont knwo who makes them....

black grape
black berry
jasmin (sp?)
watermelon
rose

its really a top 4 cause rose is just alright... but i have also had peach and blueberry and those suck.. lemon is ok and so is mango.... not sure how i feel about double apple

i havent had anything in the base except ice water and raspberry iced tea.... i didnt really notice a difference.... can anyone direct me to some good threads that should help out my hooka experiance?

Currently my top 5 list is

Starbuzz Blue Mist - amazing on all levels!!
AF Grenadine (its a bit too strong for me though)
Fantasia Pink Lemonade ) - super taste, it even smells fizzy
AF Grape (before it got messed up)
AF Peach - i've never looked forward to packing a bowl of shisha more than when I first smelt that

My favourite mix right now is AF Strawberry with a super thin layer of AF Mint

H

Some of my favorites and really flavorful shishas are

HookahFreak-Mailbu Sunrise

Nakhla Mandarin

Fantasia Pink Lemonade

Nakhla Double Apple

I have more, but those 4 are full of flavor, and as for the HF, its just a very original flavor

While my experiences are limited I will give my current favorites.

Romman peach
Romman nectarine
both pricey but really nice when I want to spend a little extra.

Nakhla Margarita
Fantasia maragrita is really good too but for value nakhla wins hands down.

Tangiers cocoa (even though the flavor is a bit weak)

Layalina jasmine. Edited by Kalutika

Top 5...

1. epic smoke strawberry shortcake(come on, I had to....)
2. fumari white peach(being honest, I just love this flavor and have longer than I have been making it)
3. epic smoke blueberry
4. epic smoke pink lemonade
5. starbuzz rose--no idea why I love this so much but I think one of the better mixers ever.

I believe these are this weeks favorite's....I honestly change so much with what I smoke and what is my favorite...
two weeks ago I couldn't smoke enough of epic smoke's watermelon....so who knows

enjoy

QUOTE (questions @ Jul 8 2008, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Top 5...

1. epic smoke strawberry shortcake(come on, I had to....)
2. fumari white peach(being honest, I just love this flavor and have longer than I have been making it)
3. epic smoke blueberry
4. epic smoke pink lemonade
5. starbuzz rose--no idea why I love this so much but I think one of the better mixers ever.

I believe these are this weeks favorite's....I honestly change so much with what I smoke and what is my favorite...
two weeks ago I couldn't smoke enough of epic smoke's watermelon....so who knows

enjoy

wow... where can i purchase this epic tobacco?

Top 10...right now

Romman Good Times
Romman Cocktail
Romman Ivory Coast
Romman Chocolate
Nakhla Peach
Nakhla Orange
Fantasia Margarita
Tangiers Marachino Cherry
Tangiers Blue Gumball
Tangiers Kashmir Apple