Hello all!

linkdead

Wanted to say hi to all.
I live in Slovenia, work in planing/analysis department of a major turistic company. I picked up smoking hookah on my visits to Tunisia an Morroco, been smoking socialy once or twice per week for year and a half now, mostly together with my girlfriend, sometimes alone when I get tired from work and I sit in a chair and listen to those bubbles just wiping the stress away :D.
Cheers!

I went to north Africa every year for the past few years, so I bought a stash to hold me for some time. I havent really checked if there are any shops selling it localy, but I somehow don't think there will be much options - maybe I'm wrong though. I told a friend from Wienna to do some research if there are any shops with a decent offer.
I actually thought of asking where do other people in Europe buy from.

Here in Denmark there are some webshops and then there is ofcourse the international webshops (in Germany - since we are within the EU/Schengen they will get trough customs - eventhough its not legal)
As goes for real stores there are some ethnic shops and some tobacco dealers could have brands like Habibi or Nakhla.