Hello :)

kornkitten42

HI there
My name is KornKitten42 or Noelle.

I'm 22 years old, and live in Florida. I am of syrian decent and have been around hookah's for a long time. I started smoking when i was about 19? i think. Anyways, it has become and passion and an almost daily activity for me. It helps me relax and enjoy my evenings weither i'm watching a movie, or hanging out with friends. I am also a collector of sorts. It's kind of funny, everyone looks at me weird when i say i own 6 different hookahs.

Like i said it's a passion and hobby of mine and I am thrilled that there is a forum to go on and just talk about worldy events as well as hookahs.

My favorite brands to smoke are Hookah Hookah (though i see that many people don't like it) and Al Fakhir I believe it's spelled. I haven't had a real good time with al waha or al amir. I don't know if it's not fresh? or what but the flavoring is very poor and it always seems to burn to fast ( i constantly have to change bowls because it dries out so fast). but like i said, it may just be the freshness level.

My friend in bahrain is supposed to send me another hookah (like i said i love them and they are beautiful) and some shisha. I'll let you know how that goes and what brands.

Thanks
and hi!