Midwest Meetup

24 members have voted

1. 1. What date should we have this thing?

• End of May
    • Beginning of June
    • End of June
    • Beginning of July
    • End of July
    • Beginning of August
    • End of August

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psh...How about some where more central to everyone in the midwest, and somewhere you don't have to boil your water to drink it smile.gif We could take care of the meet me thinks, in the way of stuff. But who would all come? I have seen too many midwesterners in here.

I am from the midwest, live near Chicago but go to school in St. Louis most of the year.  I think Chicago is a pretty central location for people to make it to but I wouldn't be able to make it unless it was during the summer.

If it's after July 3rd, count me in. If its a bit before, I suppose I could cut some time off my exchange program =P

I live in Central Illinois... I'm sure we could find a place around there, but there's no hooka lounges until St. Louis or Chicago, so it'd have to be BYOHookah, of course. Once I get my hookah lounge up and running, I'll be up for holding an annual meeting. Edited by Gex

i can do milwaukee... hehe. i live just north of downtown. hell... if it comes down to it, i can offer up my living room. it's pretty big. otherwise there's a hookah lounge about... 5 blocks east of my house.

either that or chi-town, i'm down.

Every single time I've been through Milwaukee I've gotten horribly lost (around Cherry and Walnut streets. OMG O_O) So I'll aim for Chicago. I've got a few people I know there smile.gif

QUOTE (sicklecow @ Feb 7 2007, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Psh, I'm from St. Louis, home of the Mother of all American breweries. We might as well meet there. wink.gif

Just bring a couple cases of Bud Lite and we'll say we were there laugh.gif

im down for chicago over the summer maybe guess hookah, samahs has a large store, or dhuwan hookah in morton grove-my friend could host it and hook everyone up (he owns it), if iits sooner guess i will jus have to enjoy my hookah in the nice 80 degree weather in AZ right now