Mushrat's Dirt

mushrat

Post your reviews below for the Killer Dirt. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: "Holy crap I smoked this dirt!" tongue.gif

Holy crap I smoked this dirt!

Umm... yeah, I thought I was going to die for a little while there. Not much smoke, but I expected that since I didn't have any glycerine to add. Mixed it with honey until it formed sticky yet dry wads, packed it in my bowl, threw a coal right on it, and smoked it through a semi-disposable hose. Crazy buzz... started laughing like an idiot for a little while. Didn't taste bad at all, kinda like a cigar. This'd be something to bring out at ACen at the private hookah party biggrin.gif

HOLY CRAP I SMOKED THIS DIRT!!!1!!1!

So as some may know Mushy had his friend bring back that Indian "dirt".
THe basic idea was to mix honey with the tobacco and then smoke it.
I have a large supply of honey, because my brother in law owns a hive in Canada
and he always sends us samples of his newest "flavor".
I decided to give Blueberry a try.
Heres the pics!

"Dirt" in bag:

The Honey of choice:

After Mixing:

Tank:

THe Heat Configuration:

ya, it looks like a lot of coals, but until i did that i couldnt get it to milk. other wise the smoke was good until the honey started to boil through the tinfoil holes. it tasted sweet, and (to tell you the truth) earthy. I liked it and cant wait for more honey samples to try other flavors.

basically copied and pasted from my previous post. cant wait till bees come out so i may get more honey and try other flavors.

tips to people with this stuff, DEFINTETLY USE GLYCERINE as well as honey Edited by art_official