Video Game Section

Apollo

I have noticed a ton of video game posts recently, i think it would be awesome to have a video game/movie part of the forum. I know i would check it out everyday and im sure there are many other video game fans out there that would agree

no need for one. If there were 40+ posts about games then maybe. But there are like 5, so they are perfectly fine in the chit chat section. Stretch stuff out to thin and all the sections with have 1 new post a week.

Yeah, there's only so much you can discuss about a certain video game. Yeah, it kinda sucks that the thread for Zelda: TP went off to Final Fantasy then eventually went back to Zelda (the series, not just the new one), but whatever, it just lets me know I'm not the only person who accidentaly hijacks threads smile.gif

QUOTE (Allia22 @ Jan 29 2007, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, there's only so much you can discuss about a certain video game. Yeah, it kinda sucks that the thread for Zelda: TP went off to Final Fantasy then eventually went back to Zelda (the series, not just the new one), but whatever, it just lets me know I'm not the only person who accidentaly hijacks threads smile.gif

Hehehe the mischeif i cause... But i could talk for hours about video games... maybe i should post 50 threads about video games (i could do it too mwhahahah)

QUOTE (Apollo @ Jan 31 2007, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i could talk for ever about games, i love them probablyl too much

yeah me to, but it kinda depends on the game for me. im more of an old school gamer. i dont like a lot of the newer games. to much emphasis on graphics and not enough on gameplay and story.

QUOTE (angemonkwj @ Jan 31 2007, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah me to, but it kinda depends on the game for me. im more of an old school gamer. i dont like a lot of the newer games. to much emphasis on graphics and not enough on gameplay and story.

HELL YES. IMO I think games are getting WAY too easy. With 2D games, side-scrolling/overhead platforms for instance, you only have 4 directions for evading attacks. With third-person view 3D games (they pretty much took over the side-scroller AND overheads, you all know I'm talking about Mario and Zelda!) you have that entire third dimension to dodge fireballs or whatever. AAUGH WTF, this should go into the other forum T_T Mebbe I'm wrong, this kind of conversation comes quite easy to me.

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (Allia22 @ Feb 1 2007, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (angemonkwj @ Jan 31 2007, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HELL YES. IMO I think games are getting WAY too easy. With 2D games, side-scrolling/overhead platforms for instance, you only have 4 directions for evading attacks. With third-person view 3D games (they pretty much took over the side-scroller AND overheads, you all know I'm talking about Mario and Zelda!) you have that entire third dimension to dodge fireballs or whatever. AAUGH WTF, this should go into the other forum T_T Mebbe I'm wrong, this kind of conversation comes quite easy to me.

that's why i dont like the new zelda's and marios, and the newer metroids, forget it. i love sidescrolling, birds eye veiw games. i also love the fact that when i first played FF2 on the SNES it took me 50-60 hours to beat the game at level 65. then, just because i had to get to level 99, took me another 60 hours to do that. games today are way to short.