$1,000 Hookah

QUOTE (DrunkenWizard @ Jan 23 2007, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is actually the "real deal". It's made of silver. Taqseem took one of these and had it duplicated. Those are the stargates. Don't you have one of these in your lounge Smiley?

Quoting for truth. There were only a few made that were actually made out of silver. Taqseem Hookahs got their hand on one, and used that design to come up with the original Stargate which they replicated.

And please keep the thread on the OP... Lets not go into "that hookah sucks, I'd rather have a blank". Stick to the OP, or don't be offended if your posts mysteriously vanish.

Yeah, that hookah has been around for like 7 years, at least, since several years after Fumari opened. THey've sold one, supposedly in7 years. I couldn't say for sure...you know how reliable these rumors are. Obviously, the Stargate is a rip-off of it. There are other rip-offs of it, too.

Hey guys I have had three in our shop at one time. I sold two and Kept one. Its sitting hear in front of me. The ones at Fumari are the real bently. The ones I got were also the Bently. But I did get one of the Stargates. They weren't that great. Fell apart. i found some one in lebbon that sold the real deal, They even tarnish. I will takes some pics for you guys. Oh the name of the Real Deal is Called a Sylvester.
Smiley smile.gif

Here are some pics of my Bently. Hey Az who's Hose Cover is that. I think it yours. It looks good on the Bently.
Smiley laugh.gif

There is Tarnish on the Hookah thats what those black smuges are. The Show off Bowl is Silver too. It also comes with a Porcelin Colbalt Blue Ceramic bowl for useing. The show off bowl is not for used in smoke sessions.
Smiley laugh.gif Edited by smiley

QUOTE (smiley @ Jan 24 2007, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here are some pics of my Bently. Hey Az who's Hose Cover is that. I think it yours. It looks good on the Bently.
Smiley laugh.gif
(MY EDIT: BUNCH OF PICTUES)
There is Tarnish on the Hookah thats what those black smuges are. The Show off Bowl is Silver too. It also comes with a Porcelin Colbalt Blue Ceramic bowl for useing. The show off bowl is not for used in smoke sessions.
Smiley laugh.gif

That is a beautiful hookah! Looks like someone needs to polish it though. It would be awesome to own one... ahhh if only my dream of a silver hookah were true. Well I am happy with my SS hookahs. Nice hookah though Smiley. Keep up the good work and you will be able to (might already be able to now) replace all of your hookahs with those lol. How well does it smoke? How much do you estimate it to weight? Thanks in advance for the answers :-) .

QUOTE (JoeLipinski @ Jan 24 2007, 06:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (smiley @ Jan 24 2007, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smiley laugh.gif
(MY EDIT: BUNCH OF PICTUES)
Smiley laugh.gif

That is a beautiful hookah! Looks like someone needs to polish it though. It would be awesome to own one... ahhh if only my dream of a silver hookah were true. Well I am happy with my SS hookahs. Nice hookah though Smiley. Keep up the good work and you will be able to (might already be able to now) replace all of your hookahs with those lol. How well does it smoke? How much do you estimate it to weight? Thanks in advance for the answers :-) .

Well it doesn't have a Release Carb. But it does not need one. Its so sweet. Smokes like a Bently Rolls. Hit are rediculas. The whole thing unscrews and fits in a Padded Case. The glass in double walled. The interior wall is Crystal and the outer wall is Acrylic. so ther is a void for spash. No water get in the hose.
I don't polish her because she's a collectable. Half of the appeal to the collector is the physical wear of the silver.
At least antuiqe road show say so LOL laugh.gif
Smiley biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JesusDoesVegas @ Jan 24 2007, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it safe to smoke from silver? What is the stem made of?
Perhaps its just me, but the whole "modern" look is kinda... eh. I like the look of an ornately decorated true to tradition looking pipe.

It isn't just you, but everyone has their own personal tastes. Do you think EVERYONE in the hookah community is going to like the exact same things? Not going to happen...Ever.

QUOTE (yashman19 @ Jan 24 2007, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps its just me, but the whole "modern" look is kinda... eh. I like the look of an ornately decorated true to tradition looking pipe.

It isn't just you, but everyone has their own personal tastes. Do you think EVERYONE in the hookah community is going to like the exact same things? Not going to happen...Ever.

everyone WILL think what I think. OR ELSE... blink.gif

QUOTE (JesusDoesVegas @ Jan 24 2007, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (yashman19 @ Jan 24 2007, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

everyone WILL think what I think. OR ELSE... blink.gif

The Stem unsrews the inside stem is Stainless Steall all the way in to the water. The rest Silver
Smiley
Oh I won't Die

QUOTE (smiley @ Jan 23 2007, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smiley laugh.gif

So happy you like it. One of a kind, ya know. It befits your Bentley. My latest one has leather ends sewn to the fabric. The leather/fabric seam is topstitched in contrasting thread and I think it looks even more elegant. The example I've been using for a few weeks on my mya hose is a gold/raspberry print with golden leather ends. Not selling these right now, as they are just prototypes, but if there is enough interest I'd seriously consider a limited edition. tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (azcoyote @ Jan 25 2007, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (smiley @ Jan 23 2007, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smiley laugh.gif

So happy you like it. One of a kind, ya know. It befits your Bentley. My latest one has leather ends sewn to the fabric. The leather/fabric seam is topstitched in contrasting thread and I think it looks even more elegant. The example I've been using for a few weeks on my mya hose is a gold/raspberry print with golden leather ends. Not selling these right now, as they are just prototypes, but if there is enough interest I'd seriously consider a limited edition. tongue.gif tongue.gif

Luxury hose here. Bently would like a new more sexier model.
laugh.gif Smiley

QUOTE (smiley @ Jan 25 2007, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Luxury hose here. Bently would like a new more sexier model.
laugh.gif Smiley

Get one of those long-handled MYA hoses, I'm getting mine in tomorrow and ordered them just because they were sexy biggrin.gif