Hookah Etc

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with Hookah ETC. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

I bought several things from HookahETC. I got 2x 250g Jars of Al Amir for a very good price, and some finger type coals for very cheap as well. The customer service was great and he is willing to special order anything I need. I am very satisfied with everything and will buy from him many more times.

-G

• 1 month later...
So, I got a pretty sizeable order from Hookah Etc today!

I ordered:

1 250g Al Amir Pineapple
1 250g Al Amir Orange
2 Blue Mya Washables
1 Blue Ceramic bowl with wind cover
2 Base Grommets
6 Hose Grommets

In all, it was pretty inexpensive with shipping. Jimmy sent out the shisha ahead of time to ensure that I get it quicker. I orginally wanted Blueberry, but he was out of stock, so he gave me any other flavor, and I chose orange.

Here's the kicker: Jimmy was dissappointed that he couldn't get me that blueberry flavor, so on my next shisha order, he's going to give it to me at his cost. Talk about customer service!

Anyway, everything arrived safe and sound, and gave me plenty of advice. He never once tried to get me to order anything extra that I didn't want or need, and he even referred me to other sites that had the same products for less.... Imho, he's a very honest seller.

Lastly.. I lost my cleaning brushes a few days ago. I had already sent my money in to Jimmy, and I informed him that I wanted to add some brushes with my order last minute. He said no problem, and gave me the brushes for free! Yes, I said it.. FREE!

All in all, Jimmy went out of his way to ensure that I was very happy and that I would be a returning customer. He noticed that I couldn't get my MYA QT through customhookahs.com and he quoted me a price of $40 shipped to my door! I know some of you guys my be skeptical of him, but I have grown to trust this guy will all of my hookah needs from now on. (he says hes getting more brands of shisha in very soon) Give him a shot, you'll be surprised. His website isn't fully up and running yet, but you can get a hold of him at screwenuup@aol.com or AIM: screwenuup.

Overall 10/10... I couldn't of asked for better.

• 4 weeks later...
HookahETC is now my main provider of hookahs as a wholesaler. Great products and prices. I made my first big order (about 150 Hookahs) through him for the first time about a week ago. They arrived this morning on pallet. My location is about 55-60 miles away from his warehouse, so I do not know why delievery took this long.

All-in-all, great wholesaler, and awesome to do business with. Now I shall see if I can do well with his products. Ill keep everyone posted.

Well, I got my second package in from Hookah Etc today. I ordered a few sticks of japs, and a box of black berry shisha. Since jimmy didn't have some of the other stuff I wanted from my last order (mostly the blue berry shisha) he gave it to me for free along with some three kings (since I was bitching that I had to go to the store to get some) for FREE! He shipped on the 16th, and it arrived on the 19th. All in all, I am very, very, pleased. Jimmy has made a customer for life.