$15.00 Dollar Hookah Kit

QUOTE (Sayishere @ Feb 2 2007, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello there matey, wondering if you had any of those hookahs remaining?
If you do ill take one, from the UK myself so wondering if you shipped out here and curious abour prices. Will send you an email in a while smile.gif
Thanks!

Yea no problem. I can take care of it.
Smiley

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (camelflage @ Feb 3 2007, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smiley, i just checked my card and no charge yet, so im figuring it also hasnt been shipped. no hurry, just wanna bump it along if it got lost in the shuffle.

Hey whats up? I just wanted to let you know I have your shipping info processed. but unfortunatly. It won't go out till Monday.
Sorry for the delay but if you pm me were your at I can get you a tracking number.
Smiley

Hey guy there still some left. I think about twenty or so. We might have gotten more come to think of it. I will ask Maria tomarrow. She will be there to help you guys out. We open at 11 am Az. time. 520-882-4853
Thanks again
Smiley

QUOTE (smiley @ Jan 21 2007, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys I have spoken with the Mods and they gave me the green light to offer the forum people a special deal. I have 14"inch Fattuta Kits for $15.00 The Kit includes a 14" Hookah,Vase.Bowl , Hose, Tray,brushes set, metal screen, tongs( laugh.gif) ,wind cover. You also get to pick out one. Flavor from a choice of three brands for your free 50g of shisha.

This is the guidellines for the sale. All orders are called in, Credit cards and Debit Cards Only. Must have a Visa or Master card symbol on the card. Limit One Kit Per Person. Offer will last as long as I have the stock. We have sixty of them so hurry up. First Come First Served. The Sale starts tomarrow and will last until the supply is gone. All orders will be placed during the Hours of 11am and 5pm Arizona Time. Maria or myself will help you out. Please no pMS to me about this sale. All questions will be anwered via phone or you can e-mail me at smiley@smileysultimatehookah.com due to the fact my PM folder probably could not handle it. Here is the Vitals:

Smiley's Ultimate Hookah
Phone:520-882-4853

Choose One from the Following for you free 50g shisha:

Nahkla: Double Apple
Fusion: Exotic Banana
Golden Al Fakher: Baharini Apple

Shipping will be done useing USPS Priority Mail. shipping will occur within 24 to 48 hour after time of transaction.
There will be a special price sheet mailed with your Hookah. This will contain info on super special prices just for the Hookah Forum Comunity.
Slae starts tomarrow at 11am Tucson, Az. time. Phone 520-882-4853
Smiley cool.gif

Here is a pic of the Hookah.

still have some left
Smiley

QUOTE (fizzgig @ Feb 3 2007, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smiley, I got mine last nite! Will try it tonite! Thanks again for the good deal!

Your very welcome hope the family like it too. Thanks again
Smiley
Ps yea!!! laugh.gif Edited by smiley

I tried mine last night for a few minutes *i've come down with the serious case of something... and I really shouldn't be smoking*... but damn, I was getting pretty think clouds from it.

Hey, did you say that calls will be taken tomorrow (Sunday)? If so is it the normal 11-5? This is a great deal and I was looking for a smaller hookah because carrying my 30 incher around isn't always convenient. My only question, and sorry if this was already answered, is if you can estimate the shipping charge. My zip code is 63110 (St. Louis). Thanks a lot.

QUOTE (enfer singe @ Feb 4 2007, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, did you say that calls will be taken tomorrow (Sunday)? If so is it the normal 11-5? This is a great deal and I was looking for a smaller hookah because carrying my 30 incher around isn't always convenient. My only question, and sorry if this was already answered, is if you can estimate the shipping charge. My zip code is 63110 (St. Louis). Thanks a lot.

Maria will be there tomarrow. we open at eleven am az time 520-882-4853 Give us a call she will take care of you. Thank you very much biggrin.gif
Smiley Edited by smiley

QUOTE (mushrat @ Feb 4 2007, 05:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Feb 4 2007, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't got my order yet.....no call..no charge...waiting

Thanks Smiley!
Eddie

Gee Smiley...you obviously aren't taking these guys money fast enough...you not feeling well.... laugh.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

LOL HAHAHA
Smiley laugh.gif

Hey guys If we haven't charge your card it probably because they haven't gone out yet. Theres a bunch going out on Monday A bunch went out on Friday. See we don't like to charge you till the package is out of here. We feel thats the proper way to handle all of your orders. Sorry for any confusion. But we are just looking out for your best interest. Have fun Smoke well. They are on there way. The ones that went out on friday will be at your door either by one of the following. Feb 8th Feb7th Feb6th Depending where your at from Tucson. So if your in Cali. You should recieve on the 6th if you live in Florida then you should recieve yours by the 8th mid america you will recieve yours on the 7th of Febuary. Thank you all very much.
Smiley

QUOTE (smiley @ Feb 4 2007, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys If we haven't charge your card it probably because they haven't gone out yet. Theres a bunch going out on Monday A bunch went out on Friday. See we don't like to charge you till the package is out of here. We feel thats the proper way to handle all of your orders. Sorry for any confusion. But we are just looking out for your best interest. Have fun Smoke well. They are on there way. The ones that went out on friday will be at your door either by one of the following. Feb 8th Feb7th Feb6th Depending where your at from Tucson. So if your in Cali. You should recieve on the 6th if you live in Florida then you should recieve yours by the 8th mid america you will recieve yours on the 7th of Febuary. Thank you all very much.
Smiley

yeah im figuring DC will be the 8th as well. its cool though, i do have 4 other hookahs to keep me busy biggrin.gif . also i do like that you arent charging until you send it, because at least i know that if you havnt sent it then the post office or UPS didnt decide they wanted to lose it.

QUOTE (web250 @ Feb 5 2007, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got mine today, very slight crack on the vase, but it's not through, and it's well above my water line, so I'm not concerned.

Can't wait to smoke it.

Whats up bro. If for some reason it breaks all the way. Let me know. I will send you a new one. Thanks again
Smiley wink.gif