$15.00 Dollar Hookah Kit

QUOTE (smiley @ Feb 11 2007, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (jauu @ Feb 11 2007, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Monil @ Feb 11 2007, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how much to ship to UK?

or to germany^^

Its so expensive to ship. to both of you. I tried to find out from DHL. But there system is so incredible. That you end up never getting a answer. So I checked with the US post office it $55.00 us to ship with them Priority Global. Ups is $95.00 to ship and Fedx $75.00 to shipp. I rather not have to go thru the headach of shipping over seas. Sorry bro. But this one is staying in the US.
When I can find a shipping provider that ships over seas with out giveing them our right arm. I will go for it. But I'm still researching.I haven't given up. But for right now US orders only.
Smiley

boo! i dont care if it takes 6 weeks!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Monil @ Feb 11 2007, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how much to ship to UK?

or to germany^^

Its so expensive to ship. to both of you. I tried to find out from DHL. But there system is so incredible. That you end up never getting a answer. So I checked with the US post office it $55.00 us to ship with them Priority Global. Ups is $95.00 to ship and Fedx $75.00 to shipp. I rather not have to go thru the headach of shipping over seas. Sorry bro. But this one is staying in the US.
When I can find a shipping provider that ships over seas with out giveing them our right arm. I will go for it. But I'm still researching.I haven't given up. But for right now US orders only.
Smiley

OKOK I will see what I can do. Pay pal ok for billing?
Man your Pushy LOL
Smiley laugh.gif

QUOTE (smiley @ Feb 11 2007, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how much to ship to UK?

or to germany^^

Smiley

Man your Pushy LOL
Smiley laugh.gif

paypal is fine. i sent you an email earlier to the address you showed in your first post. just please try and get the cheapest shipping to uk where it'll actually get here in the time they say it will, i'm not worried about how long it takes to get here so long as its what's specified beforehand biggrin.gif. Edited by Monil

QUOTE (Monil @ Feb 11 2007, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (smiley @ Feb 11 2007, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how much to ship to UK?

or to germany^^

Smiley

Man your Pushy LOL
Smiley laugh.gif

paypal is fine. i sent you an email earlier to the address you showed in your first post. just please try and get the cheapest shipping to uk where it'll actually get here in the time they say it will, i'm not worried about how long it takes to get here so long as its what's specified beforehand biggrin.gif.

No worries. I need the fallowing.
Your first and last name. Exact shipping adderess, Postal Code, City and Country. Email adderess. I will find the cheapest shipping possible. I know you sent all of you shipping info but send it again. Shipping companies want a deatailed shipping info. Thanks again
Smiley

to clean non washable hoses. Take the hose by both ends and bang it on a solid surface. Like a deck railing/support pole or a chair back. This will break up anything stuck in side then blow through the hose. This is the best you can do as water will cause them to rust out. For the most part I dont worry about them, just knock them out once a month. I bang my mya also to knock out anything that water and lemon juice cant get.

Hey guys All of the Orders are going out tomarrow. It will tkae anywhere from 3-5 Business Days. to get to you. So if your on the West 3 dyas if your in the middle 4-5 days, And the East 5-6 business days. All packages are being deliveried by Fedx Home. I will have tracking numbers tomarrow. Thanks again to all of you.
Smiley

I just got my smiley hookah in.........its awesome! Thanks smiley!

Just smoked out of it. Smokes like a champ!

The coconut coals are amazing too. I'll be messing with it later today and I should be posting a review soon